Huayra challenge in the US!!!

SV-N-IT

Im curious if they will ever make High Downforce Kits based on the GTR for the standard P1 kind of like they did with the F1

I'd say, yes. Considering that this GT is so limited and they can make bookoo $ for the kits. There's no reason not to.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I cant figure out if Kris is bi-polar or just out to troll the world... He can seem like the best guy on the internet and a total douche In a matter of minutes.

On topic; awesome thread and stoked Ben is a part of L/P, hope he stays for a while

On topic; awesome thread and stoked Ben is a part of L/P, hope he stays for a while

Yeah, how cool is all this?

Oh that 599XX and Orange P1... :headbang: :eusa_drool:

This whole challenge will be really awesome not only because of the cars involved but I really dig the charity aspect.

What's not to get. It's arguably the coolest car ever made.

Turbo track car? If I wanted to spend serious dough on a track car I would go for something that sounded a bit more vavavoom when you are going full chat. Zonda R for instance.

Turbo track car? If I wanted to spend serious dough on a track car I would go for something that sounded a bit more vavavoom when you are going full chat. Zonda R for instance.

Whole world is going Turbo... get with the times! :D

You mean like this?

Lol, serious dough on a track car and your focus is the SOUND? :lol2:

Track car is for lap times not sound. The battery makes up for the turbo's deficiencies.

Track car is for lap times not sound. The battery makes up for the turbo's deficiencies.

I stooped watching F1 because of the sound.... just saying :icon_mrgreen:

:iamwithstupid: like it or not this is the future.

Agreed. Aural pleasure is a definite priority. The fact that turbo diesel hybrids have been dominating endurance racing for almost a decade is actually disappointing. This is enough to make me cringe. Who the hell wants to watch an all electric race? Completely agree that a NA V12 would be preferable as a track car over the turbo hybrids. That's one thing the LaF has going for it. Best of both.

Agreed. Aural pleasure is a definite priority. The fact that turbo diesel hybrids have been dominating endurance racing for almost a decade is actually disappointing. This is enough to make me cringe. Who the hell wants to watch an all electric race? Completely agree that a NA V12 would be preferable as a track car over the turbo hybrids. That's one thing the LaF has going for it. Best of both.
Both LaF and the 918 Spyder! The 918 actually has a LeMans LMP2 race winning naturally aspirated flat plane crank V8 engine with hybrid electric motors! And the 918 tech is coming to Lambo!

Both LaF and the 918 Spyder! The 918 actually has a LeMans LMP2 race winning naturally aspirated flat plane crank V8 engine with hybrid electric motors! And the 918 tech is coming to Lambo!

By 918 tech, do you mean the hybrid powertrain? I'd welcome it if it was a performance car like the 918! :lol2:

Instead Lamborghini birthed a big fat goose egg, an ugly son of a bitch at Paris. The "Asterion" can languish in a museum, because it looks like it's geared toward Prius owners. It's a lame duck move.

Lamborghini isn't in the hypercar game, hasn't been for some time, and even an SV Aventador couldn't save them at this point.

Shame that most tracks have noise limits wich the Zonda R exceeds :lol2:

The thing is, with the P1 GTR you don't only get the car, but you buy into the whole McLaren track program, similar to Ferraris Corse Clienti.

I think my noise comment is being interpreted in an incorrect context. It is very minor defect on a stonking car. The P1 is my current dream car.

I would always crave for the v10/v12 era of formula one over the current crop, I will still watch it though.

But hard as I say if it was my billions, p1 for the road this for the track

http://instagram.com/p/uiQFemhPrl/

http://instagram.com/p/uiXS8VEW1P/

I think my noise comment is being interpreted in an incorrect context. It is very minor defect on a stonking car. The P1 is my current dream car.

I would always crave for the v10/v12 era of formula one over the current crop, I will still watch it though.

But hard as I say if it was my billions, p1 for the road this for the track

http://instagram.com/p/uiQFemhPrl/

Why not go the best of both worlds in a street-legal racecar, built by the Brits! ;)

Don't mind the looks :lol2:

One more fun picture of the P1, from yesterday evening. Neon makes the best garage lighting IMO...

P1-garage-neon.jpg

PS: I tried to take a picture of the back of the P1 as well, but it had this reflection of a Huayra in it which ruined the lines :-D

PS: I tried to take a picture of the back of the P1 as well, but it had this reflection of a Huayra in it which ruined the lines :-D

:lol2:

Nice bike too! :icon_thumleft:

One more fun picture of the P1, from yesterday evening. Neon makes the best garage lighting IMO...

P1-garage-neon.jpg

P1 + neon lights = absolute stunner.

Now image the yellow... :)

I cant figure out if Kris is bi-polar or just out to troll the world... He can seem like the best guy on the internet and a total douche In a matter of minutes.

From the limited exposure I have had to Ben, I would say he is a stand up guy and a total class act. I am very happy he has decided to post on L/P and he will always be welcome in my books.

Kris is overly impressed by himself and is a total douche.

P1-garage-neon.jpg

:icon_super:

From the limited exposure I have had to Ben, I would say he is a stand up guy and a total class act. I am very happy he has decided to post on L/P and he will always be welcome in my books.

Kris is overly impressed by himself and is a total douche.

Its that whole self made thing vs family money.

:icon_eek: :D

Its that whole self made thing vs family money.

:icon_eek: :D

Kris dad is a genius CEO of an international company that is very well known.

However I dont know anybody that has heard of his investment firm, and i work near palm Beach in finance. Not sure if its a boutique firm but maybe it's just a corp set up to manage the family estate, i wonder if VBOXKING uses his firm

But I would love to see some of Ben's collection