Photoshop request

Gandalf the gray

You picked up Chads old car? Love the wheels. All black would be sweet

hardly looks like my car.. hahaha.. but amazing car nonetheless!

You picked up Chads old car? Love the wheels. All black would be sweet

Well, not quite yet, but that's the plan. I agree on the all black with the blue but the blue is a wrap and if it were removed you'd have an all black wheel against an all black car which I don't really care for. Kind of why I was thinking black centers as you'd still have the chrome lip to break up the black once you pull the wrap.

hardly looks like my car.. hahaha.. but amazing car nonetheless!

Yes, there's been some changes but it looks pretty good. I'm warming up to the blue although I prefer the original black. I spoke with the shop that did the wrap and they can do any color I want for about $4k. Hmmm... I've always fancied an orange Murci. :)

Hope these work for you!

Thank you! Yes it does give me some idea of what to expect. I think I prefer the all black but not sure.

I live in northern Minnesota so our driving season is coming to a close soon. I'll likely leave the car blue for next summer and then see how I feel about it then. The blue is really nice in person.

Thank you! Yes it does give me some idea of what to expect. I think I prefer the all black but not sure.

I live in northern Minnesota so our driving season is coming to a close soon. I'll likely leave the car blue for next summer and then see how I feel about it then. The blue is really nice in person.

All black!! Could always experiment with gloss and matte on the centers and lips or vice versa.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the blue didn't last long. lol I just don't like the no gloss look of the wrap and I thought of the term "a 10 footer" meaning the car looks good from about 10 feet away. I do prefer the black. Still not certain on the wheels.

20141004_175944_zpsewcndvk3.jpg

Well, the blue didn't last long. lol I just don't like the no gloss look of the wrap and I thought of the term "a 10 footer" meaning the car looks good from about 10 feet away. I do prefer the black. Still not certain on the wheels.

20141004_175944_zpsewcndvk3.jpg

The wheels are sick. Keep it like that for a while.. It looks amazing.

Looks great in black as well. I think the wheels are hot!

The wheels are sick. Keep it like that for a while.. It looks amazing.

Leave it! It looks great like that!

+1

No need to change anything.

Thanks guys & gals. The wheels have gotten a pretty good response with most people. I just have to fight the urge to tinker with it.

What of the calipers? They are currently a faded blue. The paint weathered so poorly in such a short time that I suspect they were rattle canned. lol Had I done the wheels in black then the calipers would have been either Verde or Gaillo as I love the splash of color with the black look. If the wheels are to remain silver then the calipers should go back to body color (black), correct? Does the third color (yellow/ green) become 'busy' looking?

Thanks guys & gals. The wheels have gotten a pretty good response with most people. I just have to fight the urge to tinker with it.

What of the calipers? They are currently a faded blue. The paint weathered so poorly in such a short time that I suspect they were rattle canned. lol Had I done the wheels in black then the calipers would have been either Verde or Gaillo as I love the splash of color with the black look. If the wheels are to remain silver then the calipers should go back to body color (black), correct? Does the third color (yellow/ green) become 'busy' looking?

Yellow, red or silver calipers. The green on non-green cars I never understood.

Red calipers will give a touch of color on the black car, however silver calipers will look very stylish behind these wheels.

Green calipers always remind me of a Porsche Panamera Hybrid ;)

I would prob dark grey or gunmetal the wheels, do yellow calipers and black out talllights and side markers if not already done. Murdered is getting played..and that is coming from someone who drives a murdered out amg.