Albert's old car is crossing the block

toyroy2003

very nice car and very nice presentation

i bet it will go for over 300.000 euro

i know the car well...whoever buy this car, get a really good countach

It is an awesome car, but I always thought the front suspension looked a bit high, I wonder if it has fixed suspension or adjustable, funny thing, what people get their likes or dislikes based on, could be a silly detail,

very nice car and very nice presentation

i bet it will go for over 300.000 euro

i know the car well...whoever buy this car, get a really good countach

My guess is $430,000

It is an awesome car, but I always thought the front suspension looked a bit high, I wonder if it has fixed suspension or adjustable, funny thing, what people get their likes or dislikes based on, could be a silly detail,

I thought the same thing upon seeing it. The space between the top of the tire and the wheel well is noticeably too tall and best seen from the rear 3/4 view, but it should be an easy fix.

My guess is $430,000

more like it. 300K today is way behind the curve for that car. 25th are going for $350K now.

My guess closer to $500K given the work that has been done

"BUYERS' PREMIUM AND CHARGES

Buyer's Premium

15% of the Hammer Price

TVA at the current rate of 21% will be added to the Buyer's Premium and charges."

With a 36% tax and premium over hammer the final bid could be a bit lower than anticipated... or not. We'll see on Oct. 10th.

On a sidenote they have a 360 Modena for sale in the same auction for $20,000. Seems high.

People do what's right for them at the time. If things had tanked we'd be saying "got out at the right time". Best to not look back.

...not to mention that 208T sounds like a screamer. What better to blast around in on those cobblestone roads. The CT would get heavy, quick, I know...

My guess is $430,000

Uh, good guess :)

Interestingly, Jarama guy Olivier viewed that car and stated the paint and engine area was not that great. but interior was nice, which we remember when he redid it it...it looked super cool. The new red hide looked great!

I'm going to dig up what he said.

"Ex alberto, because it was for sale by belgian citizen. The paint was not a good job and the detailling of engine bay not perfect. Interior was of very good retrim. I inspected it for a LCB member. P

Personnaly, a 5000S doesn't worth that !!! "

All I can say is....it worth whatever it takes to get your hands on a good Countach. I believe Alberto had a very good one.

i can say the car was one very very good 5000S carbed

i think the price is correct more or less...i said over 300....and with acution fees is 320?325?

good car for correct price

whoever gets it, will be happy i think