TI (Texas Invitational, Oct 3rd-5th) 2014.

avengerr

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome job Dustin!! Must have been a blast out there

Props to UR , crew and the rest of the team.

As much as I don't want to say it... Congrats on the win AM.S

Sam you deserve it. Rub it in on us lol. We knew this day would eventually come. You can't win them all.

Lol. I'm not going to even kid. I've never been to TI and it is very hard to pace at the beginning. When the KOTS started I still didn't understand how it worked. It seemed to work out ok though lol. My car is an animal on the hit. I was brake boosting so damn hard in 2nd. I think I put at least 1 car on everyone on the hit.

Sam when I put a car or two on Omeeegghaa on the hit I thought it was over lol. I was thinking about my final round with the viper. Everything happens so fast so hard to replay all the details. I just remember looking in my rear view and seeing Ivan coming and I was cussing out the car yelling for finish line to hurry up and get there lol.

I can't wait to see the videos. It's so hard to see out of my car so I don't get to see much of my races. I just stare at the light and go on green. Couldn't tell you how close or how easy any of my races were.

And FYI. No nitrous Sam. Everyone was checking my car and their car for boost leaks after those hits lol

ahhh.. just woke up ,the birds are chirping, the smell of fresh brewed coffee is in the air , wife is wearing a hot bears outfit and my mouth hurts from going to sleep with a smile.. Ahhh life is good today .LOL

Dustin I know you car is not on N20 as your trap speed was not 213 LOL. it was in the realm of what a 2R/3R runs. 192-200. Last event there was HUGE discrepancy between a 2R/3R and the other 2 cars almost 20mph difference.

You drove the wheels off the car , Props!!

ahhh.. just woke up the birds are chirping, the smell of fresh brewed coffee is in the air , wife is wearing a hot bears outfit and my mouth hurts from going to sleep with a smile.. Ahhh life is good today .LOL

Dustin I know you car is not on N20 as your trap speed was not 213 LOL. it was in the realm of what a 2R/3R runs. 192-200. Last event there was HUGE discrepancy between a 2R/3R and the other 2 cars almost 20mph difference.

You drove the wheels off the car , Props!!

I can tell you why the mph were so off. In the spring watch the videos. It was way down wind. This pass weekend Friday was into a strong wind and Saturday was a cross wind.

Wow insane speeds reached. The ASS shop car, does it have a package available to customers or?

Shin Has the only A20 customer car right now. IIRC..I think it was still being dialed in and its not Air to water.Air to Air. There are going to be many A20's next year.

Dustin, The super 99 ETS car was it catching you or you pulling away ? could not tell from video.

I can tell you why the mph were so off. In the spring watch the videos. It was way down wind. This pass weekend Friday was into a strong wind and Saturday was a cross wind.

Well 2R/3r Reza , liquid and i forgot who else were running that day and all traps were 194-198 , then kevin busts out with a 213 and tag 207. so there was a huge difference in power regardless of wind. comparing the cars to the same day and same track.

Shin Has the only A20 customer car right now. IIRC..I think it was still being dialed in and its not Air to water.Air to Air. There are going to be many A20's next year.

Dustin, The super 99 ETS car was it catching you or you pulling away ? could not tell from video.

I'll have to see the videos but from memory I pulled the alpha 20 pretty good. The ETS car I don't remeber honestly. I just worried about the hit and that was all I had to do until I ran into lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu lol.

I think if I would have not had to shift into 6 before the line I could have held out for the victory.

100-150 was 2.15 on the street for OOOOMEga. that is serious power.

That is right in line with mine from yesterday. Pretty impressive for stock wheels and 888s

Man! How far are these cars going to be pushed? What's next billet blocks? Pneumatic valves? This is great rivalry!

That is right in line with mine from yesterday. Pretty impressive for stock wheels and 888s

What's crazier is that you can take it to the street and to an event do it again and again. That says a lot about the package.

I guess the 150-200 was a lot quicker on Ommmega. cause he blew past you.

I guess the 150-200 was a lot quicker on Ommmega. cause he blew past you.

Yeah had to be quicker, I never made it to 200 so not sure what mine was. People get too caught up in the VBOX stuff. Just get the hit and hope it's enough.

If that was a street race 60-180. Guess who would have won :)

Mph don't mean crap. Some of these guys driving aren't seasoned street racers and sleep on the hit. Roll racing is way different than drag racing.

Sam I'm ok with losing. I've been beating up on all the customer gtrs all year. About time you boys came with something. I enjoyed it man. Look forward to the next battle with omegahhhh. Great group of guys.

Eric and the Crew will make a nice Video. It will prob be a week or so.

Sam,

Looking forward to the video ...

Great to see the GTR Team get one in the win column ...

We give you a hard time, but honestly Lambo Power wouldn't be the same without you ...

Having said ALL that, you know we're coming for you, next time out ...

If you listen really hard you can hear us ... Yeah, you guessed it ...

The unmistakeable sound of Underground!!!

Better check with your ASS source as there are a20 in Florida.

1155199[/url]']

Great racing, fast car, and classy response.

A backhanded compliment followed by:

An excuse.

Can't admit there's ever a faster car without a qualifier. You got beat, A'M'S has the faster car. Take it with some dignity and learn how not to be such a sore loser from your customer.

Nice 1st post. Look at post 135. Someone asked what happened to the shop car. I gave an answer.

2nd, the GTR was well overdue for a win, I'm surprised they haven't won sooner, call it lucky that they haven't, that should be taken as a compliment.

Better check with your ASS source as there are a20 in Florida.

Like i said If i remember right. .. If there are more great.