TI (Texas Invitational, Oct 3rd-5th) 2014.

avengerr

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way it's 223 unless they did it from a dig or they had an extra 700 rwhp on tap. It would take a ton of power to go from high 190's to 220's unless they started in a different spot

You guys are all suckers if you believe 223. :lol2:

Count me in a sucker. I'll just say he was spraying just like vegas does in every ugr thread. How much spray was he using?!

Dustin lost. He was ahead on the hit and lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu chased him down. How the hell is that possible i thought ugr had the advantage up top?

Dustin lost. He was ahead on the hit and lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu mu chased him down. How the hell is that possible i thought ugr had the advantage up top?

Something broke. You can see a smoke trail in the video right around the time he's passed by the GTR

Dustin lost. He was ahead on the hit and lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu mu mu chased him down. How the hell is that possible i thought ugr had the advantage up top?

Dustin has at most 1900 whp. He's only a Stage 2R, but has it dialed more than most.

lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu mu is in the 2100+ whp range.

All I can say is I hope this pushes Kevin to truly go all out. Test every drag radial known to man, rolling antilag launch, two step, etc etc.

Leave no rock unturned. This has become a matter of pride.

That ASS car was truckin on the back end.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=940716...e=2&theater

Dustin is out. ASS is probably going to put a time zone on the viper in the final.

Don't under estimate the viper. It's all about traction for the viper, not power. That being said, I think its hard to beat an ASS shop car. Good luck nth moto team. Nice job and long over due for the ASS fellas!