TI (Texas Invitational, Oct 3rd-5th) 2014.

avengerr

Great racing, fast car, and classy response.

A backhanded compliment followed by:

An excuse.

Can't admit there's ever a faster car without a qualifier. You got beat, A'M'S has the faster car. Take it with some dignity and learn how not to be such a sore loser from your customer.

do you have have anything to say to your fellow gtr fanboy vegas, hes spamming this thread like a guy with tourettes

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Vegas : the fact of the matter is that he (duhawks) was beaten by a shop car that does not race on the street ... EVER. So basically he can still stomp on any GTR on public roads :)) I see that the lambo hunting and ugr bashing has started. Try hunting those pesky 2R's down ... see what happens :]

When a GTR wins KOTS, I will bring the big brother out.wink.gif

We all hope, you`re the man of your word Kevin ;)

At the end every cloud has a silver lining.

Until March...

Awesome video! Good to see you win Mullet. Mullet is truly one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. He took me under his wing and explained to me all about TI and how it works, and who is who all weekend. Thank you sir!

You and Mr B were rowing those gears hard all weekend. Both cars were hauling the mail all weekend.

@Vegas : the fact of the matter is that he (duhawks) was beaten by a shop car that does not race on the street ... EVER. So basically he can still stomp on any GTR on public roads :)) I see that the lambo hunting and ugr bashing has started. Try hunting those pesky 2R's down ... see what happens :]

Ironically, Ivan drove the GTR back to the hotel from the track that night!!! as did Nth, I thought that was bad ass of the both of them.

The shop car will not race for business reason i.e getting sued if something happens. You want to race you come to Ti. That is why the event was made. Keep it safe and fair.

As far as the X ,dustin beat it. Not sure what happened.

A20 (shin's Car) was trapping VERY close to Duhawks car. I heard the hit Duhawks was getting made it very hard for all the cars. He drove incredibly well.

Mullet 's 2R+ got beat by Shin's A20 100% street car with air to air IC. I have not seen the video. So yes a 2R+ can still lose to a customers car.

Love the video btw Mullet. You shifted like a mofo in that video vs stacy.

The shop car will not race for business reason i.e getting sued if something happens. You want to race you come to Ti. That is why the event was made. Keep it safe and fair.

As far as the X ,dustin beat it. Not sure what happened.

A20 (shin's Car) was trapping VERY close to Duhawks car. I heard the hit Duhawks was getting made it very hard for all the cars. He drove incredibly well.

Mullet 's 2R+ got beat by Shin's A20 100% street car with air to air IC. I have not seen the video. So yes a 2R+ can still lose to a customers car.

Love the video btw Mullet. You shifted like a mofo in that video vs stacy.

Trap doesn't mean anything in a race. All about that ET. Gearing and etc plays into the trap. I shift into 6th before the line so it kills my trap. But I bet my ET was really good :) When I shift from 5th to 6th I got from pulling 1.3Gs to .6 Gs.... Just kills the momentum and I lose 8-10 mph.

Trap doesn't mean anything in a race. All about that ET. Gearing and etc plays into the trap. I shift into 6th before the line so it kills my trap. But I bet my ET was really good :) When I shift from 5th to 6th I got from pulling 1.3Gs to .6 Gs.... Just kills the momentum and I lose 8-10 mph.

Yeah your ET must have been through the roof. what kind of G's were you seeing off the Hit from brake boostin @35psi? Had to be close to 2gs

Yeah your ET must have been through the roof. what kind of G's were you seeing off the Hit from brake boostin @35psi? Had to be close to 2gs

Yeah one of them was over 2Gs lol. I feel weird as shit right now. Brain feels like mush.

Some nice shots that were sent to me that were taken very early Saturday morning when I was looking at the airfield figuring out my plan of attack lol

10631409_362287170596252_1722488376_o.jpg

10678079_361847227306913_1371888868_o.jpg

10721080_362306623927640_843234355_n.jpg

Some nice shots that were sent to me that were taken very early Saturday morning when I was looking at the airfield figuring out my plan of attack lol

Pretty amazing how you hook that hard on those Skinny ass R888s. I have a set on my slow POS and they spin with 600hp lol.

and for those of you that missed the race between Dustin and Ommmmega.. here it is. He gets out like a mofo!!

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=940716705955394

the final between Oooommega and Viper

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=940732385953826

and Stacy vs Oooooomega

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=940700...e=3&theater

Anyone got a pic of the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu? I cant seem to dig one up (limited resources re: internet at work) of it sitting on the race rubber.

I don't have a lot of interest in these type of races but as a casual observer, the Nissan looks like a drag/race car on the other hand if nobody told you that the Lambo was modified you wouldn't know it.

Yeah, pretty huge diff between the wheels/tire setups alone.

Pretty nuts that these cars, after the launch, give up pretty much nothing to something that looks like this:

15.jpg

I don't have a lot of interest in these type of races but as a casual observer, the Nissan looks like a drag/race car on the other hand if nobody told you that the Lambo was modified you wouldn't know it.

There was a A20 that looked like a Stock GTR , when i mean stock .. I mean 100% stock. In a parking lot you would not know it was modified. That particular car beat 2r+ over 2000whp Lambo. Don't fool yourself.. Most of these lambos are air to water also (means Ice in the IC) they also need to have the plugs changed out after 500-1000 miles of abuse. If you live west coast that is VERY expensive to ship out and get swapped out. look ,at the end 2000whp will be on borrowed time and will break. its a 7 sec car.

1 out 5 will break at these events.. GTR or Lambo.. its the nature of the game. If you think you will buy a 2000hp car and it wont break you have another thing coming… A+M+S will not warranty anything over 1600whp… I can't blame them.

Anyone got a pic of the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu mu? I cant seem to dig one up (limited resources re: internet at work) of it sitting on the race rubber.

again don't fool yourself.. UG tried DR tires and they don't work well on the lambos.. That means it was OK to try the tires and IF it worked out well they would continue to use them..b/c they were not hooking for some reason they started pointing out that they are on R888's.. No rule at TI says you can't run a 15 inch DR DOT tire. UG has the ability to run the same exact tire. No one will say anything.

No one complained when they won 5 Ti events... I don't think its fair to start complaining now. I drove around 7 years on 2 different cars with DR tires and never had any issues. They are DOT… perfectly fine for the street. just watch out for the rain.

Vegasgtr take it easy I don't want you to pop a vein :icon_mrgreen:

I said casual observer, didn't I ?, when I looked at the races the GTR had some big ass tyres on it, parachute etc. not something you'd drive to Costco, now you told me that a GTR A20 (no idea what that means) looked stock and can be driven to Costco I am cool with that, remember I know nothing about these cars Lambo or GTR, who won what who lost what etc., just making an observation.

Please don't take the following the wrong way, you are so hyper when it comes to TT Lambos V GTRs battles, do you own a Nissan tuning shop, part owner, etc.? I've never seen anyone so animated, not even the guys who drive them, just curious that's all.

As far as I can tell he's just an idiot with a supercharged POS.

/the og idiot with the supercharged POS :D

And will someone get rid of this fcuking filter already?