I Needed A Little Color in the Garage

Jpegs13

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So any initial feedback? What has broken on it?

I drove it 250 miles yesterday (Sunday). I wasn't tired, nothing ached and was ready for more. The car handles like a dream. Put the suspension in "Normal" and the gearbox in "Track" and you get the best of both worlds. A smooth ride with instant gear changes. The gearbox is seamless. No jerking, no hesitations, no lag... shift and bam, go!

This car can be a DD or a track machine, it's that good. I have absolutely no regrets about getting it. The only regret I have, is that, if this car is this much better than the 12C, I'm kicking myself for not getting a P1.

And no, nothing broke

I drove it 250 miles yesterday (Sunday). I wasn't tired, nothing ached and was ready for more. The car handles like a dream. Put the suspension in "Normal" and the gearbox in "Track" and you get the best of both worlds. A smooth ride with instant gear changes. The gearbox is seamless. No jerking, no hesitations, no lag... shift and bam, go!

This car can be a DD or a track machine, it's that good. I have absolutely no regrets about getting it. The only regret I have, is that, if this car is this much better than the 12C, I'm kicking myself for not getting a P1.

And no, nothing broke

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

I agree 100%!! :icon_super:

most people don't get it, unless they experience it first hand.

And no, nothing broke

Well...you can still get a P1 ;)

Gorgeous car, keep on enjoying

where can you get a P1?

There are still a few N/A build slots/cars left. I don't know about the rest of the world, though.

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

I agree 100%!! :icon_super:

most people don't get it, unless they experience it first hand.

:iamwithstupid:

Congratz again papa John, I love this car. LOVE IT. Good job :turboalex:

There are still a few N/A build slots/cars left. I don't know about the rest of the world, though.

I heard they were sold out and they are going for 2mil now :(

Would love to hear who still have slots, if you know of any please PM me.

I was with the west coast regional manager 2 weeks ago, and he told me all slots are spoken for world wide and no cars are available.

I drove it 250 miles yesterday (Sunday). I wasn't tired, nothing ached and was ready for more.

That's huge after your neck issues! Congrats on the purchase!

nope.... the plate is going to be MRGR1NCH

Now we are talking!