Pusan, South Korea

HannibalACP82

It's your God given right.

I don't think the wifey would be opposed. :bj:

:eusa_dance:

Just check for adam's apples, and penis.

I thought that was more of a Thai thing?

Always do the stink finger test

Hahaha.

I've got a bunch of Korean short ribs but I'm feeling lazy and may just go out to eat. Busy weekend. Pics are looking good!

That must have been what that hand with extended finger monument was dedicated to. Always best to check the oil first.

Lazy! I can understand....and yeah that monument was a weird one. Wait until you guys see the videos of the "love motels". They all have these awesome rain drop LED exteriors.

post-24965-1414717279_thumb.jpg

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lunch was a new place but a repeat...bulgogi soup but it was banging as usual. Also had some anchovies (surprisingly good) and some kind of fish strips that I rolled in seaweed.

post-24965-1414728510_thumb.jpg

post-24965-1414728536_thumb.jpg

My buddy had something that sounds like "UK" and contained raw beef.

post-24965-1414728598_thumb.jpg

Took a long walk today from the hotel up to Jin Ha nesch and bsck again..probably close to 8 miles round trip. Got some great photos with the sony. In the mean time:

post-24965-1414824412_thumb.jpg

Did you see it? Lets get closer:

post-24965-1414824469_thumb.jpg

I got something special for Allan later!

Currently uploading all of the photos I took so far on my Sony to Google and then I will start posting the touristy ones here!

How's it going mate. Missed you but been watching the pix. Looks like you are having a blast. See you in a few weeks. Keep posting!

How's it going mate. Missed you but been watching the pix. Looks like you are having a blast. See you in a few weeks. Keep posting!

Miss you man! Can't believe I missed the DUAL unveiling!!!!! You owe the wifey a ride in the i8 when I get back!

Looks good! I love jeon of all kinds. My favorite is a seafood version full of crustaceans. Keep the pics coming!

Question, what has been your favorite banchan so far and are you sick of kimchi yet?

Looks good! I love jeon of all kinds. My favorite is a seafood version full of crustaceans. Keep the pics coming!

Question, what has been your favorite banchan so far and are you sick of kimchi yet?

Glad you love the pics. I don't have too much of the kimchi so I am not sick of it. I haven't posted the pics of last Friday night but we did duck mixed with kimchi on a tabletop grill and ate it with lettuce wraps. IT. WAS. BANGING!

As for the banchan I have to dig up the pics I posted but the 2nd place I had bulgogi soup at had anchovies (never really had them before but they were great) and some kind of fish strips. You took the fish strips and sprinkled dried seaweed flakes on it and it was the best by far.

The Pajeon looks good. I dont know whats in it, but it looks like something I would eat.

Whats the rule about eating with your hands? I would probably do better with those than Chop Sticks. :lol2:

The Pajeon looks good. I dont know whats in it, but it looks like something I would eat.

Whats the rule about eating with your hands? I would probably do better with those than Chop Sticks. :lol2:

Pajeon is korean pancake. It typically is egg, seafood and onions. I haven't had to use my hands for anything but the lettuce wraps and that is acceptable. You would do fine with the chopsticks or worst case a spoon. ;)

Going to have a great pic for you guys. Slipped and fell yesterday on the beach and somehow managed to break my femur head clean of my femur. Kidney Stones no longer hold the record for most pain inflicted on me. 2 hospitals and 10 hours later i had emergency surgery to place a rod and i think 2;screws in my leg.

Hurts like an MFer.

Damn man, sorry to hear that! What a freak accident.

Glad you're in good spirits......the word on kidney stone pain is brutal indeed, so don't wanna imagine this.

Ouch! Very sorry to learn that. Wishing you to have a speedy recovery. I trust/hope that your company's insurance took care of the medical costs.

Don't eat too much Kimchee especially the well-aged ones; would intensify the pain.

That sucks! Shitty all the way around. Hope it mends well and that the pain subsides quickly. Don't push it and do everything you can to help the healing process.

Sorry I havent posted much...this is why:

post-24965-1415780134_thumb.jpg

Xrays after I edit my dong out (dont need cappy feeling insecure and cake getting jealous ;) )

That is a crazy break! Must have been one hell of a fall. Usually old people with brittle bones get those kinds of fractures.

I hope you recover well. At least you weren't in a third world country when that happened.