Aventador vs 650S

m6power

I was at a 1/2 mile airstrip race event over the weekend and had the chance to go up against some pretty impressive cars. I attached a couple videos of a race I had against a 650s. Sadly my gopro was not turned on (MAJOR FAIL) so all I have is the footage from the passenger iphone videos. I don't even know if I attached the videos correctly lol.

a_and_mc.MOV

IMG_1306.MOV

Finally seeing some vids of Lambos being driven the way they are supposed to. :icon_mrgreen:

Nice runs! Great kill!

Knowing that, I am going to ask the question many are pondering.....why were you able to beat a 650s coupe?

Are you the better driver?

Is your car bone stock?

Or...is the Aventador driven properly just the faster car?

Finally seeing some vids of Lambos being driven the way they are supposed to. :icon_mrgreen:

Nice runs! Great kill!

Knowing that, I am going to ask the question many are pondering.....why were you able to beat a 650s coupe?

Is your car bone stock?

Or is the 650S broken...

Not really surprising to me. The 650S has 59 less horsepower than the Lambo and at higher speed weight is not much of a factor. Then again, as many of you guys say, it's not just about numbers... :eusa_think:

Nice runs! Great kill!

Is your car bone stock?

Or is the 650S broken...

My car isn't stock. It's tuned with a famous autosport exhaust system. All I can tell you is my car was running very strong. I was clocking 165-172 throughout the day. On this particular run I ran 171. The 650s owner was a previous Aventador owner and even was surprised how strong my car was running. I raced several other 12c mclarens and walked them every time. Maybe I'm just a beast at slapping those paddles lol

Not really surprising to me. The 650S has 59 less horsepower than the Lambo and at higher speed weight is not much of a factor. Then again, as many of you guys say, it's not just about numbers... :eusa_think:

:iamwithstupid: :turboalex:

My car isn't stock. It's tuned with a famous autosport exhaust system.

:icon_thumleft: :icon_super:

That tune and exhaust did your Bull right!!

did you race the Aventador vs Huracan?

I didn't...I didn't have the chance to catch up with the Huracan guys. I did get spanked by the TT UGR Gallardo though lol

I heard a 458 was running dead on with the Huracan?

no way?? maybe a speciale...

It was a regular 458. I don't remember seeing the two run.

650S driver says MS109 fuel slowed his car down... who knows....

Good to see an Aventador out front!

If he has cats I think it would, wouldnt it?

Even without cats it could, in theory, slow it down. MS109 burns slower than pump gas so the ignition timing would not be optimized for it.

If he has cats I think it would, wouldnt it?

According to his friend the 650s was tuned and cats were removed. But the owner stated it was stock. Their whole crew were a great group of guys and very down to earth. Good people.