My App is now live..kicking off 2015 with a bang!

Griza

Happy New Year LP...my social media app called brabble is now live. I was hoping the community could download and help support it. Our slogan is Instagram on STEROIDS....you can post with a picture, text, 45 sec video or 5 min audio....you can also REPLY with picture, text, 45 sec video or 5 min audio..we call this brabbleback that is patented..we also have a revenue model being implemented in the next 6mos that is also patented. You can Social share via FB and Twitter as well. Type in brabble in the app store or itunes. There is a game called brabble e which is not this, Ours had a red logo. I greatly appreciate any and all support!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not a fan of social media but I wish you nothing but the best.

Thankfully for me you are in the minority ;) Thank you for the well wishes, maybe we can somehow change your mind at some point.

Not a fan of social media but I wish you nothing but the best.

:iamwithstupid:

Now if you have an LP app you can quickly change my mind on social media!

Thankfully for me you are in the minority ;) Thank you for the well wishes, maybe we can somehow change your mind at some point.

You aren't wrong about that, even my mom is on Facebook :lol2:

I will check your app out only because you are a Lambo buddy, I hope to see you make a tone on this :icon_thumleft:

You aren't wrong about that, even my mom is on Facebook :lol2:

I will check your app out only because you are a Lambo buddy, I hope to see you make a tone on this :icon_thumleft:

Haha..I knew I could persuade u!!! Means more than you could imagine, thank you...my name is mr.griff on brabble

Good luck! Also I see your app was released April 12, 2013 with no updates since May 29, 2014. Why are you announcing it just now?

Good luck! Also I see your app was released April 12, 2013 with no updates since May 29, 2014. Why are you announcing it just now?

That was a beta test...Its been back in development with improvements and updates, change of server etc. We got about 300k users with no advertising in 6mo. We just got some major backing and got it out fresh for the new year, basically a relaunch if you will. Looking for 10m+ users by year end and hope for it to go viral. Thank you for the well wishes Sprite!

Haha..I knew I could persuade u!!! Means more than you could imagine, thank you...my name is mr.griff on brabble

Ok I signed up @Fortis what do I do now LOL? also no support for iPad? I could only download it for the iPhone but since I've done it on my iPad I hit open and it does open but it's quite distorted and low res.

That was a beta test...Its been back in development with improvements and updates, change of server etc. We got about 300k users with no advertising in 6mo. We just got some major backing and got it out fresh for the new year, basically a relaunch if you will. Looking for 10m+ users by year end and hope for it to go viral. Thank you for the well wishes Sprite!

Awesome! Hope it takes off!

Ok I signed up @Fortis what do I do now LOL? also no support for iPad? I could only download it for the iPhone but since I've done it on my iPad I hit open and it does open but it's quite distorted and low res.

Its best if used on your iphone or android. Its an app but we do have the web page. I will send you a friend request.

Awesome! Hope it takes off!

Thank you..every member counts so I would love to have you and your friends/family join.

Its best if used on your iphone or android. Its an app but we do have the web page. I will send you a friend request.

Great!

Wish you the best! Just joined as Villa21

Friended you..thank you for the support!

What does it do that the others don't?

Instgram for example you can post a pic or a 15 sec video..You can only reply to that pic or video with text. Brabble you can post a pic, text, 45 sec video or 5 min audio..and you can reply back with pic, text, 5 min audio or 45 sec video. With instagram or facebook you only post to your friends, on brabble you can post to your friends, a group, private or to the world. Posting to the world goes to everyone on brabble, friends or not. Our revenue model wil be available shortly where you can post a star tag, which is a programable link to sell a product that directs you to a landing page or website. Brabble will get a small percentage of the sale. Once you get on and play with it you will see the differences and advantages. Its been 2yrs in the making, its like your first born with the official launch today!

Just downloaded it. Very clean!

What is your user name? I am mr.griff..Thank you Lux!

The mod team here at LP are just as excited to receive 45% commission from every sale because you posted on LP about it

That is a very generous offer you have presented ;P

Instgram for example you can post a pic or a 15 sec video..You can only reply to that pic or video with text. Brabble you can post a pic, text, 45 sec video or 5 min audio..and you can reply back with pic, text, 5 min audio or 45 sec video. With instagram or facebook you only post to your friends, on brabble you can post to your friends, a group, private or to the world. Posting to the world goes to everyone on brabble, friends or not. Our revenue model wil be available shortly where you can post a star tag, which is a programable link to sell a product that directs you to a landing page or website. Brabble will get a small percentage of the sale. Once you get on and play with it you will see the differences and advantages. Its been 2yrs in the making, its like your first born with the official launch today!

Wait... So if 5m people post something to the world, every single user sees all 5m of those posts? Dear god, tell me it isn't so.

What's to stop FB/Instagram from easily supporting the things you have described here? Replying with video or audio seems like a very easy update for them.

I'm not breaking your balls, but genuinely curious what would stop mega billion dollar corporations from adopting these features by next week.

Wait... So if 5m people post something to the world, every single user sees all 5m of those posts? Dear god, tell me it isn't so.

What's to stop FB/Instagram from easily supporting the things you have described here? Replying with video or audio seems like a very easy update for them.

I'm not breaking your balls, but genuinely curious what would stop mega billion dollar corporations from adopting these features by next week.

We have a patent on the technology. They haven't done it so far, I'm sure they could have thought about it before now.

RomanDad. Follow me bitches or get the hammer.

Following you..mr.griff..Thank you for the support Roman!