Vorsteiner Front spoiler

m6power

Ive been wanting to dress up the Aventador for quite some time with a front splitter and rear spoiler but have been having a tough time deciding which options to go with. Im liking the front spoiler Vorsteiner has produced and wanted some second opinions on it. What do you guys think?

post-22031-1421159583_thumb.jpg

post-22031-1421159598_thumb.jpg

post-22031-1421159619_thumb.jpg

post-22031-1421159639_thumb.jpg

It is very 50th Anniversary-ish but I like it with two caveats.

A. I like the painted glossy black more than the CF for some reason

B. It needs to have the side splitters installed as well (like the 1st pic)

I dig it!

I'm doing some side and rear upgrades to my Roadster this off season, but the front I'lol be leaving it stock for awhile til I find something worth doing.

I dig it!

I'm doing some side and rear upgrades to my Roadster this off season, but the front I'lol be leaving it stock for awhile til I find something worth doing.

What kind of stuff? lol. Im thinking about getting the side skirts as well.

Thanks for the input guys. What are your thoughts on the 50th front and rear bumpers? Would that look "poserish" if I was to do that? Im looking for more of an aggressive style.

Thanks for the input guys. What are your thoughts on the 50th front and rear bumpers? Would that look "poserish" if I was to do that? Im looking for more of an aggressive style.

Love the 50th rear bumper style but not a fan of the 50th front bumper.

Problem is no aftermarket shop has a mold for the 50th bumpers. Can't purchase an OEM one either.

Wait til you see my new rear!!

Problem is no aftermarket shop has a mold for the 50th bumpers. Can't purchase an OEM one either.

...Waiting anxiously to see your new rear 😜

...Waiting anxiously to see your new rear 😜

No SV wings or any wings! But it will look BADASS!! More aggressive and mean look!

The carbon fiber rear diffuser is close being finished. I purchased a separate OEM rear bumper and it will be painted. Should have everything mounted and installed by the end of February.

No SV wings or any wings! But it will look BADASS!! More aggressive and mean look!

The carbon fiber rear diffuser is close being finished. I purchased a separate OEM rear bumper and it will be painted. Should have everything mounted and installed by the end of February.

WOW....ToofDoc don't play !! Can't wait to see the transformation 👏💥👏💥👏

The 50th front and rear is a winner, but as ToofDoc said, no-one can get one :eusa_doh:

There is a replica kit out there....seen pics online before I can dig it up if anyone interested. It looks ok

There is a replica kit out there....seen pics online before I can dig it up if anyone interested. It looks ok

There's on one ebay, but they're asking 15k for the kit. Im not sure the quality though.

I have the Vorsteiner front spoiler and I'm taking it off. The extension makes it super low. Even when you lift the front, because of the extended length, it's waaaay too low.

If you want mine, you can have it for the cost of shipping

I have the Vorsteiner front spoiler and I'm taking it off. The extension makes it super low. Even when you lift the front, because of the extended length, it's waaaay too low.

If you want mine, you can have it for the cost of shipping

PM sent.

ToofDoc. If the OP really wanted a 50th bumper, could he get one by having someone with a 50th order one for him? It seems like they wouldn't sell them to just anyone to maintain exclusivity. Just curious. :)

ToofDoc. If the OP really wanted a 50th bumper, could he get one by having someone with a 50th order one for him? It seems like they wouldn't sell them to just anyone to maintain exclusivity. Just curious. :)

That's exactly why! I suppose one could try to get an owner with a 50th to order parts BUT it will go against (a record on that VIN) that owner's car. I don't think any owners want a record on file in Lamborghini database against their car to help out a friend though?

Supposedly the Mansory kit that resembles the 50th kit, cost around 75k.... LOL.

Yeah...that's kind of silly! But great stuff! Better than OEM because it's all CF!

• 2 months later...
Supposedly the Mansory kit that resembles the 50th kit, cost around 75k.... LOL.

I have installed the Mansory kit on an Aston Martin and I will say it fits great and the quality is top notch. You get what you pay for although $75,000 is a lot of money.