What color SV would you order?

FEVIPER

I had my mind set on a white one, but after seeing pics of Vbugking's Blu roadster I am not so sure now!

So lets hear it! Whats your bucket list on the new SV!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had my mind set on a white one, but after seeing pics of Vbugking's Blu roadster I am not so sure now!

So lets hear it! Whats your bucket list on the new SV!

:icon_thumleft:

post-6539-1422243784_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1422243821_thumb.jpg

So is that your answer?? :)

As of right now, I do not have any serious interest in the Aventador SV. That might change if they offer a roadster version as I prefer the top down/off experience too much. It would also have to be an appreciable difference over my 50th, and I suspect it wont be the giant leap the Murci SV was over the 640.

I've heard that the factory won't paint Blue Nethus again so those who have it are very lucky to have such a stunning and now very rare color.

As of right now, I do not have any serious interest in the Aventador SV. That might change if they offer a roadster version as I prefer the top down/off experience too much. It would also have to be an appreciable difference over my 50th, and I suspect it wont be the giant leap the Murci SV was over the 640.

There is a roadster version, we have been asked to pick if we want a coupe or roadster.

I may do Grigio Telesto and then wrap it with XPEL Stealth film for protection and turning it matte appearance. Love that grey!

Not sure coupe or Roadster, may have to go with the coupe to keep it lighter.

When you can remove and stow the roof in the car, I see no reason at all to buy a coupe.

Same with the Huracan that will be a hardtop, I'm getting the first Spyder I can get my hands on once it comes.

You want light/less weight and be king of the track, you buy other cars than Lambo. Remember that article from Harris ;)

750HP

When you can remove and stow the roof in the car, I see no reason at all to buy a coupe.

Same with the Huracan that will be a hardtop, I'm getting the first Spyder I can get my hands on once it comes.

You want light/less weight and be king of the track, you buy other cars than Lambo. Remember that article from Harris ;)

I agree, but price is a factor and some people just don't care about the top coming off.

I agree, but price is a factor and some people just don't care about the top coming off.

I'm in that camp, I just don't like convertibles, I would probably take the roof of a handful of times a year and only then for the novelty of it, too hot/cold windy, open, etc, just not a fan. That said I think the roadster is better looking, but would never buy a convertible of any description to use with the roof off.

I like Nero Nemesis on black wheels with orange or Verde calipers.

Blue is sweet too, and grigio............... in all honesty I would love it in any color they have available

Agreed. After having a roadster, don't know if I could go back to coupe. If the looks and HP bump are worth it and they offer a roadster, I'm in.

The reason for coupe rather than roadster is the skuttle-shake. Almost every roadster has mentioned this on all roadsters, and also owners of convertibles. It is/was simply not possible to make a roadster that has the rigidity of a coupe. The only roadster I have not heard of any reviews nor owners mentioning any skuttle shake is the McLaren MP4, due to its ridiculously rigid CF tub, and overall lightness.

I have never owned a roadster so I can not comment first hand.

Apart from the C0rvette C3 Convertible, Ferrari 355 Spider and the Aventador Roadster, the roadster version is always uglier in my eyes.

And yes, there will be both coupe and roadster Aventador SV.

My choice of colour: Diablo SE30 Purple

d023ced4c618.jpg

or Verde Singh

verde-ithaca-lamborghini-aventador-roads

or Oro Elios

295564417_f633ae92b735.jpg

Who asked?

Supplying dealer, and tickets to Geneva to see car, don't know if roadster will be shown as well but asked to specify preference so they could decide their allocation for further down the line. As some people only want coupe or only roadster as discussed earlier.