99 is listed now

toyroy2003

if i still ownedmy diablos they for sure would be on the market now ,i can see some of the sellers telling there wives see we made a shit load off one car that u never cared for:)

Lol, I agree. If the value of my SV appreciates north of $200k, it will be sold to the highest bidder. The car is currently under insured and I couldn't afford to take that large of a financial hit. The car wasn't purchased as an investment so to speak, but the market seems to suggest otherwise.

Ever since these values started going up, I told myself as soon as I can get $150k, I'm out. But I still think it would be hard to part with. Maybe someday it will be an easier decision but regardless I'm glad to see these values. Its a spectacular example of a roadster!

Lol, I agree. If the value of my SV appreciates north of $200k, it will be sold to the highest bidder. The car is currently under insured and I couldn't afford to take that large of a financial hit. The car wasn't purchased as an investment so to speak, but the market seems to suggest otherwise.

And what an investment that will be for you buying way under 100k and you haven't even driven it yet! But cmon enough talk about the "dangers" of driving and putting miles since it's worth so much...at least enjoy that rare bird just a little bit. Are even a few thousand miles really gonna affect the value that much?

Ebay has a sv listed at $369

I love your SV and am in the market :) Let's talk if you have real interest.

As always, guys, I want to give a big THANK YOU to Roy for marketing and selling the car. He did a fantastic job and I am very pleased with the outcome. Roy, I will be to Seattle to drink Tequilla with you soon!

Seems to me like a lot of fishermen have cast their line looking for that one large fish in the pond. I don't think there are 7-8 buyers out there willing to pay $300K+ for a Diablo. Not yet anyway.

off to TEXAS

went for FULL asking price.

Congrats on the sale! Shows that I know nothing about the market!