99 is listed now

toyroy2003

I usually agree with all of your prices but this is a touch optimistic, no? Yes Diablos are already showing bullish signs in the market and will continue to do so in the next little while but kissing $400K for JUST (yes I realize they're rare, especially in this colour) a '99 Roadster seems ambitious. I don't think this car is necessarily 2/3 the value/as desirable as the GT you just sold for $600K(?).

In any case, GLWS. You can price it however you want and the market will dictate its eventual worth. I'm curious to see how it plays out. It's a highly desirable car in a highly desirable colour.

I usually agree with all of your prices but this is a touch optimistic, no? Yes Diablos are already showing bullish signs in the market and will continue to do so in the next little while but kissing $400K for JUST (yes I realize they're rare, especially in this colour) a '99 Roadster seems ambitious. I don't think this car is necessarily 2/3 the value/as desirable as the GT you just sold for $600K(?).

In any case, GLWS. You can price it however you want and the market will dictate its eventual worth. I'm curious to see how it plays out. It's a highly desirable car in a highly desirable colour.

I am sure Roy is pleased that you gave him permission to price HIS car "however he wants"

Carry on Roy.

I want it but already have one and Roy's price makes me all tingly inside :)

Roy, I hope you get every penny for it. This is my favorite roadster other than Donald Trump's old baby blue roadster!!!!

Well, lets all remember it is a very very rare ONE OF ONE cars...and of course it is an "asking" price...true buyers will provide an offer of what they think its worth and I have to re-act to those at that time...

IT is NOT the most exspensive one on the market currently...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lamborghini-Diablo...=US_Cars_Trucks

I am sure Roy is pleased that you gave him permission to price HIS car "however he wants"

Carry on Roy.

You mistook permission for a speculative opinion.

Well, lets all remember it is a very very rare ONE OF ONE cars...and of course it is an "asking" price...true buyers will provide an offer of what they think its worth and I have to re-act to those at that time...

For sure. Like I said, I'm curious to see how this one plays out, as with all the other ones priced in this bracket.

DAMN,

That's mad money there.

Seems to me like a lot of fishermen have cast their line looking for that one large fish in the pond. I don't think there are 7-8 buyers out there willing to pay $300K+ for a Diablo. Not yet anyway.

Good luck Roy! I hope you get close to your asking price.

Congrats! Any possibility of disclosing a ballpark if seller/buyer allow? Huracan soon ATL? 😁

off to TEXAS

went for FULL asking price.

Congrats! Any possibility of disclosing a ballpark if seller/buyer allow? Huracan soon ATL? 😁

I have a sneaking suspicion my wife will be pushing for a downpayment on a house. :eusa_wall:

DAMN! :shock: Congrats to both the buyer and seller! Wasnt this car for sale for about $200k only a year or so ago? I remember drooling over it on Roy's site. Even being a "one-off" type car, that sets one hell of a market comp for other Roadsters that come up for sale (or where the market in general may be headed!).

As they are now way out of my price range to buy, it sure as hell makes me wish I had one to sell! lol.

Congrats to whoever snagged such an incredible car! And to ATL and Roy for one heck of a sale! :icon_super:

if i still ownedmy diablos they for sure would be on the market now ,i can see some of the sellers telling there wives see we made a shit load off one car that u never cared for:)

You mistook permission for a speculative opinion.

For sure. Like I said, I'm curious to see how this one plays out, as with all the other ones priced in this bracket.

QUOTE (toyroy2003 @ Mar 10 2015, 01:35 PM) *

off to TEXAS

went for FULL asking price.

Sold fast, looks like it was priced right!