Texas invitational Thread (April 10th-12th) 2015

avengerr

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off topic.

http://www.lamborghinidallas.com/used/Lamb...4d5b3bb53ac.htm

all this smack talk. Makes me want to buy an H and leave it with Kevin for awhile.

Being in IT, thinking there has to be some programing mods that can apply a little zing for that last 2000'.

Thanks Kevin for getting me in to TI. Pleasure meeting you all and such great hospitality.

Off topic.

http://www.lamborghinidallas.com/used/Lamb...4d5b3bb53ac.htm

all this smack talk. Makes me want to buy an H and leave it with Kevin for awhile.

Being in IT, thinking there has to be some programing mods that can apply a little zing for that last 2000'.

Thanks Kevin for getting me in to TI. Pleasure meeting you all and such great hospitality.

Do it!!! you can't go wrong with a Lambo TT....

All this b/s is great, but you guys better not count out Andy.... you know that blue beast is coming back with some new hairdryers. :eusa_dance:

If he starts getting chummy with Sal it could be bad news :eusa_think:

All this b/s is great, but you guys better not count out Andy.... you know that blue beast is coming back with some new hairdryers. :eusa_dance:

If he starts getting chummy with Sal it could be bad news :eusa_think:

what was andy's best trap for the day?

No clue, he will have to chime in. But it did pretty well on one turbo.

Holly shit you must have really got your ass dragged by that white. Conv. Gallardo. . They busted your ass. So bad it's still sour..... I'm surprised you didn't post up a video of your own what a considence. You didn't happened to have a camera with u which I Daught ...

Ok maybe u one one. But then u got your ass dragged all over. Texas ... Where all your videos of u dragging any gallardo. Not one to date. Where there any videos of u dragging anybody at all

By the way there selling your deman the one that whooped you ass all over Texas.

Dustin would have pulled you by 26 and sent you back to Miami

Why are most new members in this thread illiterate? :eusa_think:

Considering this thread is about 2,000 hp "street cars" ...

It makes one wonder about the rest of us, as well ...

But we'd prefer to think of ourselves, as several standard deviations from the norm ...

Not better ... Not worse ... Just different ...

Considering this thread is about 2,000 hp "street cars" ...

It makes one wonder about the rest of us, as well ...

But we'd prefer to think of ourselves, as several standard deviations from the norm ...

Not better ... Not worse ... Just different ...

This can be just a considence but I do not daught u understood what I metn :icon_thumleft:

This can be just a considence but I do not daught u understood what I metn :icon_thumleft:

A little off topic, but relevant to above posts on forum members spelling and sentence composition.

Try this for an example of the bose-chaudri effect.

You can read the following sentence as long as the first letter and last letter are correct. Your brain fills in the rest - the bose-chaudri effect in telecommunications. lol

"I cabdtt belgyve thit so mxty foxtm mrzxers hxde so myxh tzxykle tyrpgg amd spwqstug coystuwzy"

cheers,

john

A little off topic, but relevant to above posts on forum members spelling and sentence composition.

Try this for an example of the bose-chaudri effect.

You can read the following sentence as long as the first letter and last letter are correct. Your brain fills in the rest - the bose-chaudri effect in telecommunications. lol

"I cabdtt belgyve thit so mxty foxtm mrzxers hxde so myxh tzxykle tyrpgg amd spwqstug coystuwzy"

cheers,

john

Still way off topic, an easier test of comprehension of the above sentence is:

I cnat bleive that so mnay froum mbermes have so mcuh tolrube tpynig and slliepng crretlocy"

and the answer is:

"I can't believe that so many forum members have so much trouble typing and spelling correctly" :)

PS I cant speel either; The correct name is "Bose-Chaudhuri" , before a forum member corrects me:)

Brain cognitive ability also plays a major part in deciphering any misspelled words posted on the forum.

For those interested in following this further

http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2010/12/brain...evant-spelling/

although driving lambos is much more fun:)

In closing this off, I expect some forum members will be thinking or even post "Man, get a life" :)

Congratulations to all of the drivers, owners, and shops that competed in the event. The new builds unveiled were truly world class. Got to meet some of the members here at the hotel bar (Greg) (Richard) and at the runway (Justin). Great people. Just like at our past events, the level of customer support shops like UR provide is also un-paralleled. They have driver training, vehicle prep, and strategy very very refined. Until videos are released here are some photos from the event to tide everyone over.

Jordan Coles:

IMG_9885-X2.jpg

IMG_9685-X2.jpg

TI_ACR8-X2.jpg

IMG_9820-X2.jpg

IMG_9905-X2.jpg

IMG_9841-X2.jpg

Check out the wrinkle:

IMG_9773-X2.jpg

IMG_9973-X2.jpg

TI_NTHvsDPnl-X2.jpg

197mph was my best trap in an actual official speed index/race. It has more in it than that I have no doubt. The benefit I have is Tq. ET wins this race vs strictly mph or hp imo. If I had to guess I out tq any other car there by 400 ft lbs?? That's before I install the fogger kit:)

At the end of the day I just want to be competing and have a chance to win. Being in that circle of competitors and making rounds is more fun than I can put into words!

great shots!

Oufan,

your car gets out fast!! i have no doubt you now know what you need to win the next one.

Andy if youre friends with Sal please convince him to bring his Viper next time. That car is so fast. I love how the Viper still holds its own amongst the newer, more advanced cars.

197mph was my best trap in an actual official speed index/race. It has more in it than that I have no doubt. The benefit I have is Tq. ET wins this race vs strictly mph or hp imo. If I had to guess I out tq any other car there by 400 ft lbs?? That's before I install the fogger kit:)

At the end of the day I just want to be competing and have a chance to win. Being in that circle of competitors and making rounds is more fun than I can put into words!

You're going to need some wheelie bars. :shock: :lol2:

Well done man, I love seeing vipers back out there.

There's no doubt that the strategy UGR has of concentrating more on customer cars is very good. And those cars are very fast too. However, i dont think im the only one here who would like to see an all out dedicated UGR race car that the shop itself owns and takes to events. While i understand that they do have a shop car (orange), it would be awesome to see one with weight reductions, a different choice of tires, basically what an all out race car has. In other words, a car that represents the business, ala ETS, A..M..S shop cars.