SoCal Meetup / I'm finally here!

Dave M.

Hey All!

I MADE IT! I've been a long (long, long) time lurker, and have been on Fchat and the "other" Lambo forum for a good bit of time, but went to create my account here and it seemed to be in some sort of death spiral / I couldn't get the confirmation email. I sort of dropped it and then by chance I just tried to create the account again and it works!

Well it seems this has been sorted so, I'm here! :D

I didn't realize this shows my display name rather than login name, so many of you may have run across me on the other forums as td80. I haven't managed to figure out how to change my display name here to td80 so it seems my technical odyssey with Lpower continues :D

My beloved Diablo is currently in for 30K service, but I have been thinking it would be cool to do a L.A. area meetup (canyon run?) once the old girl breaks out of the Doctor's office.

Thoughts?

At any rate, just wanted to say hello and thank you all for the years of good technical content along with the chicanery and shenanigans threads as well!

There's another forum?

Not sure if serious.

Any man who owns a Countach (especially in Kentucky) MUST have a sense of humor. :icon_mrgreen:

Make that ANY man who owns a V12 Lambo must have a sense of humor, otherwise the tears will eventually flow!

Not sure if serious.

It seems the LPower is having issues with attachments at the moment? I don't want to cross-link the images from another forum. Let' see if they sort out the attachment situation here.

She is a platinum edition car (basically silver over tobacco) VT coupe. Here was one of her promotional photos before I bought her from Roy:

http://www.autobestlist.com/images/6/5791/thumb_1.jpg

No other color shows Diablo lines off like silver does, I don't care what you purple car driving SE30 guys say :icon_mrgreen:

I would love to see pics of your Diablo

Welcome to the best place on the internet. Emails were broken for awhile hence your inability to get a confirmation email and now the photos are broken so...

Anyway you won't be able to cross post photos from the other site because the filters here will break the URL.

As for getting your username changed post a thread in this sub-forum but be careful what you wish for. ;)

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showforum=15

Not sure if serious.

Not sure if serious about you not sure if serious about me not sure of being serious about him being serious.

Not sure if serious about you not sure if serious about me not sure of being serious about him being serious.

Now that is serious!

Now that is serious!

Seriously!

joker_why_so_serious-wide.jpg

He linked to it rather than upload it.

I can see it as an imbedded image not as a link, not sure he might be a f*cking G like he says :icon_mrgreen:

I can see it as an imbedded image not as a link, not sure he might be a f*cking G like he says :icon_mrgreen:

A. Find the URL for a photo you want to embbed.

B. Click the palm tree looking icon beside the "play" button icon in the tool bar.

C. Copy/paste the URL for the photo in the pop up box.

august-10-superstar-nocal-1920x1200.jpg

Thank you, so if I want to share my own photos I will have to uploaded them on a photos sharing site?

I give up, too hard, updates on my house when LP is fixed.

This is a know fact :turboalex: