So who ordered an SV?

FEVIPER

That option could look great, if you don't like it you can always sticker over, does anyone know? is the fender carbon weave or chipboard carbon?

I requested a price.

Lambo fit and finish is top notch matte carbon tops run 6500.00 my guess the CF exposed SV will be priced similar and the weave will be perfectly uniformed.

Out of all the SV sticker / paint options exposed SV makes sense unless they want crazy money.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I requested a price.

Lambo fit and finish is top notch matte carbon tops run 6500.00 my guess the CF exposed SV will be priced similar and the weave will be perfectly uniformed.

Out of all the SV sticker / paint options exposed SV makes sense unless they want crazy money.

let me know what they say about this.. I'm interested

Gloss cf is a winner, just seen it next to a matte car and it looks so much better imo.

Also sports seats are nice, much bigger and more comfortable than the huracan race seats i tried in the Spyder recently, I'm somewhat relieved given the discussion on here, albeit you wouldn't want to spend a whole day in them!

sv3.jpg

sv2.jpg

sv1.jpg

Gloss cf is a winner, just seen it next to a matte car and it looks so much better imo.

Also sports seats are nice, much bigger and more comfortable than the huracan race seats i tried in the Spyder recently, I'm somewhat relieved given the discussion on here, albeit you wouldn't want to spend a whole day in them!

that looks great :icon_thumleft:

It does look great but the price was insanity IIRC 12,000 for just the air vents - after that I stopped requesting gloss cf pricing.

Agree Sport seats aren't bad at all and have no plans of touring the SV.

All of the vents/cf areas in gloss was around $5500, car has all the optional carbon done as well, not sure what your guy was quoting for! I would ask again if you want it!

I absolutely love that car. Im curious, does that car have the sport seats or the comfort seats. They seem like the sport seats to me, but they don't look too brutal in that picture...

All of the vents/cf areas in gloss was around $5500, car has all the optional carbon done as well, not sure what your guy was quoting for! I would ask again if you want it!

Thanks and will do - guessing they priced out the chip carbon fiber.