Clutch problems with 08' Murci?

Minte

I've found a car I am interested in. 08' with 8500 miles on it. It's through a Lambo dealer. The salesman said that they just finished putting in a new clutch(e-gear) in it.

Was there an issue with the year?

edit.. The car is a one owner. Man in his mid 50's. What would be a fair price on the car?

balloon white/black interior

Clutch change at 8k miles in an 08 egear is not an unusual thing, especially for a car going through resale.

Clutch change at 8k miles in an 08 egear is not an unusual thing, especially for a car going through resale.

:iamwithstupid:

Has the car had any other service to date?

I've found a car I am interested in. 08' with 8500 miles on it. It's through a Lambo dealer. The salesman said that they just finished putting in a new clutch(e-gear) in it.

Was there an issue with the year?

edit.. The car is a one owner. Man in his mid 50's. What would be a fair price on the car?

balloon white/black interior

You gotta give us more than that for a price. Does it have CCBs, clear engine cover, Q-citura seats, branding package, any CF items ? all that can make a huge difference one way or other.

You gotta give us more than that for a price. Does it have CCBs, clear engine cover, Q-citura seats, branding package, any CF items ? all that can make a huge difference one way or other.

It's pretty basic. It doesn't list any of the items you've shown.

It's pretty basic. It doesn't list any of the items you've shown.

If it really does not have any of the above then I would not pay more than $180K. CCBs, clear engine cover, Q-citura seats, branding package all add major dollar. If it had those $190k+ would be more likely assuming everything else checked out.

If it really does not have any of the above then I would not pay more than $180K. CCBs, clear engine cover, Q-citura seats, branding package all add major dollar. If it had those $190k+ would be more likely assuming everything else checked out.

They are asking a lot more than that. Dealertalk. I am still negotiating with him, but I am closer to your numbers than I am his. Good news is, he needs my money a lot worse than I need his car. :)

That's the car. I did get back the details from the dealer and it is loaded.

Dem chrome wheels tho. Also head and taillights are tinted. I'd check if paint or film.

Good catch on the tinting. I didn't notice that. If I get this car and the wheels need updating it will be the first thing on my list.

It's hard to tell how it really looks on a computer screen.

Dem chrome wheels tho. Also head and taillights are tinted. I'd check if paint or film.

The wheels are the stock OEM Satin Silver finish from the factory, they are not chromed.

I see the tail lights and side marker lights are tinted, but it does not appear to me at least that the headlights are tinted??

The wheels are the stock OEM Satin Silver finish from the factory, they are not chromed.

I see the tail lights and side marker lights are tinted, but it does not appear to me at least that the headlights are tinted??

Seemed so in the pics to me but you could very well be correct.

i inquired on this car a few weeks back. they wanted $235k (at least their asking price). i didn't even bother negotiating cause it seemed like they weren't going to even come close to what i think would be a fair price on this LP640) but it is beautiful looking!

i inquired on this car a few weeks back. they wanted $235k (at least their asking price). i didn't even bother negotiating cause it seemed like they weren't going to even come close to what i think would be a fair price on this LP640) but it is beautiful looking!

That is a very optimistic asking price. Lambo Dallas has a Yellow Roadster that looks clean for way less. Ask for John if interested, they are a great and realistic priced dealer.

First things I noticed was that the headlights look tinted and the wheels looked chrome, Could just be the pics and lighting. Gorgeous well optioned car.

I remember now why I hate buying cars. At least there are emails to communicate. If we had been in person, I'd have walked away in the first 20 minutes. That being said, I think we will finish it tomorrow.

That is a very optimistic asking price. Lambo Dallas has a Yellow Roadster that looks clean for way less. Ask for John if interested, they are a great and realistic priced dealer.

:iamwithstupid:

I thought about it, but I have 2 convertibles now I rarely drive. What attracted me to the one at STL was the balloon white.

I've driven my yellow G for a long time and am long overdue for a change.

I remember now why I hate buying cars. At least there are emails to communicate. If we had been in person, I'd have walked away in the first 20 minutes. That being said, I think we will finish it tomorrow.

congrats in advanced if you do pull the trigger. and if you don't mind me asking, let me know what you guys ended up settling on price once it's done. you can PM me. thank you!

great looking car. too bad it doesn't have some of the carbon interior pieces.

great looking car. too bad it doesn't have some of the carbon interior pieces.

Looks like it has a lot of CF, or is glossy black? But it doesn't have some interior pieces 'YET'

Nice car Minte! Beautiful specs. Do it!! :) You will love that V12 engine.