NEW SRT concept Dodge Supercar..

Vegasgtr

Is this just a video game car?

It sounds like it is but they made an actual one. But I could be wrong. Surprising if true considering SRT seems to not pull in much profit, if any, to be developing concepts. But from what I can tell, it looks fantastic! If they could actually produce it and price it in FGT territory, I'm sure it would sell.

Is this just a video game car?

Very far away from their muscle car styling in their cars. Is it me or does the Dodge Challenger have un proportional skinny tires under somewhat wide fenders? Every time I see that car it looks off to me.

Sad, it'll turn out just like the Chrysler Me Four-Twelve. It was so badass when I saw it in person, but it remained just what it was, over time- a concept. I wish Chrysler had the balls to make something as badass as the Viper, but something else.

Sad, it'll turn out just like the Chrysler Me Four-Twelve. It was so badass when I saw it in person, but it remained just what it was, over time- a concept. I wish Chrysler had the balls to make something as badass as the Viper, but something else.

i saw that car about 3-4 times at various car shows and I loved it, whish they would have made it

Same goes for the Cadillac Cien

I say throw another exhaust pipe on it. Why the hell not.

Are you insane? Who would put 6 exhaust pipes on a car!!!????