I love Lamborghini's but....

88 1/2 QV

Really? It looks a little homebuilt to me. Whats strange is that in some pictures it looks great, while in others it looks like a hodgepodge.

I like it better than the supercars of today. It may not wear a lamborghini badge but it was still designed by the same person who designed the Diablo so to me its a lamborghini. I think it uses two Jalpa engines im not sure.

I like it better than the supercars of today. It may not wear a lamborghini badge but it was still designed by the same person who designed the Diablo so to me its a lamborghini. I think it uses two Jalpa engines im not sure.

Nice looking car for its time.. The design dates itself and to me the lines aren't fuild enough. Louvers don't match anything on the rest of the car... just my opinion

Nice looking car for its time.. The design dates itself and to me the lines aren't fuild enough. Louvers don't match anything on the rest of the car... just my opinion

The car may still be stuck in the 80's but its still turns heads today.

Pretty cool car.  Anyone know how many were delivered?

One source says 9....another says 10. The Sultan of Brunei has 2 of them. On the new production run....one roadster is completed and a second one is under construction for a client. I understand there is a red coupe somewhere in Orange Country, CA for sale by Giorgio Moroder from its original buyer.

Actually, it uses two 308 engines. :)

And I'm pretty sure that this car was THE original Lamborghini Diablo design. If you look at lambocars.com, and search for it, you'll see these pics as the prototype design before Chrysler took over and made alterations.

So imagine that....this could very well have been the Diablo many of you own today. :)

It's not a bad looking car. I've seen much worse. I think the vertical air intake slots as seen on the new roadster (see other thread) look 100x better than the original horizontal, testarossa style. And there are some things I don't like about the back end such as the exhaust location, the wing and those slots behind the rear window. But over all it's a cool car.

I was just about to say it is a Diablo and TR all in one with a bigger motor.

That was my impression when I saw it last month... And I didn't like it...