aventador pirelli edition

emilio

And when you see one, the slash of colour in front of the rear wheel makes the car look like it has been wrapped.

The one I saw had a red bit there and it looked like they had miss-cut the wrap.

I like the way it looks. I would consider buying one if I was ordering depending on the uncharge for it. I agree that a million special additions isn't a good thing.

Saw it in Geneva in March and like it. But the true is, that's not so special

aventador-pirelli-10.jpg

I really like this combo.

I don't think it's any different from a regular Aventador just a bicolor and few stickers, the premium was somewhere between 5 to 10% if I remember correctly.

Not a big fan..the red streaks are distracting to the form of the body. It reminds me of a woman that wears too much lipstick.

I ordered one should be here next month i love it already saw it and nothing crazy but they made less than the 50th anniversarys i know its not that special but we will see. It was actually cheaper than my regular aventador roadster and they threw a lot of options for free.