Aventador center locks

AMHParts

Center locks available from factory on the Aventador? Option is the SV wheel, or the new Razze wheel. Email me if interested and I will get your pricing worked up.

post-37278-1435768762_thumb.jpg

They look good. Thanks for sharing.

A quick render on an Aventador Roadster:

7_razze_wheels.jpg

They mention a 'center lock kit' which is probably bolting onto the original 5 bolt hubs ... hence it can be installed on all Aventador models.

Or the center lock kit actually replaces the original 5 bolt hubs, which would make it a lot more expensive due to the work involved in the workshop.

They mention a 'center lock kit' which is probably bolting onto the original 5 bolt hubs ... hence it can be installed on all Aventador models.

Or the center lock kit actually replaces the original 5 bolt hubs, which would make it a lot more expensive due to the work involved in the workshop.

I can't imagine them NOT doing a complete hub swap. The other way would be akin to putting some wheel spacers on it, no way that flies on a car at this level.

I can't imagine them NOT doing a complete hub swap. The other way would be akin to putting some wheel spacers on it, no way that flies on a car at this level.

Short of $20K-$30K they are NOT replacing the actual hubs. Almost no point as it has to use the same mounting points, same caliper points, same rotors offset, etc..

It is definitely a spacer/hub adapter to convert to center lock wheels.

I have the same thing on my Lamborghini for years now and a Ferrari using Ferrari Challenge wheels.

Short of $20K-$30K they are NOT replacing the actual hubs. Almost no point as it has to use the same mounting points, same caliper points, same rotors offset, etc..

I have the same thing on my Lamborghini for years now and a Ferrari using Ferrari Challenge wheels.

I agree it would be very, very expensive to actually replace the original hubs.

I do remember Oakley in the UK offering a center lock wheel system for the Aventador already ... no idea at what price point Oakley put them.

I would expect these to be complete replacement items. No way the stock wheels fit with some sort of adapter center lock attached to the regular hub. And yes I bet they are 20k+.

They don't care about cost for replacement parts. Replacing hubs should be simple, otherwise they would be required to have special wheels just for the retrofit setup vs the OE with centerlocks (have to account for the spacer depth, etc.

I can guarantee if you want OEM centerlocks it will require swapping hubs.

They don't care about cost for replacement parts. Replacing hubs should be simple, otherwise they would be required to have special wheels just for the retrofit setup vs the OE with centerlocks (have to account for the spacer depth, etc.

I can guarantee if you want OEM centerlocks it will require swapping hubs.

We were both CORRECT in some way....

It is as simple as the Aventador SV uses the SAME hub with an adapter on the regular Aventador. The hubs don't change, the car is actually setup so you can just unbolt the wheel bearing/carrier with 4 bolts and replace it with a wheel bearing/carrier with a single lug adapter on it.

It is a simple process and as I said before, makes sense to use the SAME hub otherwise engineering is wasting time and money for no reason.

151_51_05_00.gif

We were both CORRECT in some way....

It is as simple as the Aventador SV uses the SAME hub with an adapter on the regular Aventador. The hubs don't change, the car is actually setup so you can just unbolt the wheel bearing/carrier with 4 bolts and replace it with a wheel bearing/carrier with a single lug adapter on it.

It is a simple process and as I said before, makes sense to use the SAME hub otherwise engineering is wasting time and money for no reason.

What I'm saying is part 7 will be thrown away, and replaced with a centerlock hub. By hub i'm referring to the wheel/rotor carrier, not the bearing assembly.

The 0R8340113 lock kit includes all of this stuff below. Comes with new rear axles too

2-4E0407625E FRONT HUB BEARING

2-4E0407625F ANGULAR CONTACT

16-WHT000237A TRIPLE SQUARE BOLTM12X1.5X45

2-470407613 WHEEL HUB MOZZO ANT ASSY

2-470501652C WHEEL HUB

4-WHT007467 WHEEL BOLT M16X1.5X72.0

1-470501203H DRIVE SHAFT

1-470501204H DRIVE SHAFT

20-470615315 TANG

20-N10620901 HEXALOBULAR SOCKET PAN HEAD BOLT

4-470615259 PISTON RETAINING

4-470601295 FASTENING ELEMENT

4-470601259 CAP

1-470012257 DEMOUNTING HOOK

• 1 month later...

I'm planning to get factory centerlocks for my SV Roadster, but the factory only offers a few colors for the centerlock nut. Any plans to offer the locking nut in other colors -- like, ah, yellow ?

I'm planning to get factory centerlocks for my SV Roadster, but the factory only offers a few colors for the centerlock nut. Any plans to offer the locking nut in other colors -- like, ah, yellow ?

Bay don't sweat it, getting them reanodized is super simple if the factory won't do it.

Any idea if the Razze wheel be offered on the SV?

There's no limitation about mounting Razze to all V12 models. (Maybe focused on Avenatdor Line-up..)

Can be mounted on normal LP 700-4 Coupe and Roadster, SV Coupe and Roadster.. and so on..