Novitec Torado Lamborghini Huracan

LamboCARS

I think you are right, the lighting made it look almost silver,or it could be my screen.

I'm fortunate enough to have a calibrated display to work on (I measure it every week with an EyeOne in fact to keep consistent ... what I see on the screen shows up on the printer about 99% exactly the same) ... so unless they post processed the hell out of these shots it is a white car ... so my guess is Bianco Canopus as it looks like a satin matte, pearl metallic white.

I think that is Bianco Canopus no?

Looks like matte white on my screen and I'm fairly critical on correct video display. :)

White matte it is :icon_thumleft:

I am already dreading picking the color for the Huracan Superleggera.

If dented, how do you buff the thing out?

• 2 months later...

Am I the only one that thinks that these kits look cheap and make the cars look like a child designed HotWheel car?

Am I the only one that thinks that these kits look cheap and make the cars look like a child designed HotWheel car?

These cars are just big Hotwheel cars anyway, Haha. I do agree that some of the kits are goofy looking. I like the side carbon skirts on this one

and that is about it.