UK Countach Meeting - pictures

Lazylobster

Last Sunday, a few owners got together for a mini meet, drive and spot of Lunch. We kicked off at Bicester Heritage and then onto Luton Hoo for lunch. 11 cars at Bicester, few less at the hotel. The Countach drive was truly epic.

Enjoy!

Rob

post-7856-1437149105_thumb.jpg

post-7856-1437149158_thumb.jpg

Good looking bunch of cars!

That must have been a sight and sound! To my eye, the Countach looks incomplete without the wing. But regardless, they are all outstanding machines.

That must have been a sight and sound! To my eye, the Countach looks incomplete without the wing. But regardless, they are all outstanding machines.

Agree 10000000%. These photos should settle that debate once and for all. Wing!!!

Does that Blue one have a red interior????

:notworthy:

Yes. It was there in the same paint shop when I had my Diablo refreshed several years ago. The shop is called ALSA located in south Wales. The car was originally red. I saw it in the flesh when I collected my car. Before seeing it you might think that maybe the blue/red combo wouldn't work. But it does. It's a stunning car.

There is a whole thread about it on F Chat.

Yes, truly epic event and the drive between locales will stay with me forever.

Not wishing to advertise another forum, but the main thread over on the piston heads site, our pro photographer Dan, has just posted some amazing shots. Black LP400s in motion being one of my favourites. They'll be more to come I'm sure.

The blue 5000s in the flesh with the red interior is gorgeous! To be honest, I need at least 3 more Countach in my life in various colours.

Cheers

Rob

• 2 weeks later...
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Now thats something really! Never seen so many Countach at one meet. Such a beauty really.