Crazy Lamborghini Aventador

Nick Kreskai

Quick little iPhone snap I got after chasing this matte gold Aventador to the gas station. Super cool owner. Original color was arancio argos. Let me know your thoughts on the wrap!

image.jpg

What's so crazy about that? It's a wrap.

IMO, not a fan of it; Oro Elios in regular glossy paint would be superior.

Welcome to summer at LP, where low quality new threads start daily until school reopens.

Just thought it was unique and thought I would share it with you all

Welcome to summer at LP, where low quality new threads start daily until school reopens.

At least he is contributing to a somewhat stagnant forum. Coming on here once a day just to see 0-2 posts in the ENTIRE Aventador section is that preferable? Jeez.

OP thanks for posting.

Excellent, looking forward to seeing how this will end

Op there's a aventador picture thread for, well pictures if there is nothing else to it.

At least he is contributing to a somewhat stagnant forum. Coming on here once a day just to see 0-2 posts in the ENTIRE Aventador section is that preferable? Jeez.

OP thanks for posting.

We try to manage quality control here. You're correct he's contributing, but the contribution of a sideways photo showing car, license plate, and owner is questionable.

Sometimes we have to trim around the edges to keep the forum moving forward, you may not agree with some choices and that's your right, but the reason you are here once a day and not being hounded by a thousand teenagers is because we maintain a certain expectation of content. There are lots of sites out there with spotter threads and so forth, this is not one of them, here we are all about having the largest concentration of past and present Lamborghini owners on the net, of which you are one of them.

We try to manage quality control here. You're correct he's contributing, but the contribution of a sideways photo showing car, license plate, and owner is questionable.

Sometimes we have to trim around the edges to keep the forum moving forward, you may not agree with some choices and that's your right, but the reason you are here once a day and not being hounded by a thousand teenagers is because we maintain a certain expectation of content. There are lots of sites out there with spotter threads and so forth, this is not one of them, here we are all about having the largest concentration of past and present Lamborghini owners on the net, of which you are one of them.

This isn't a "spotter" thread. I simply came across the car, thought it was unique, and thought I would share it with everyone to see their thoughts on it

This isn't a "spotter" thread. I simply came across the car, thought it was unique, and thought I would share it with everyone to see their thoughts on it

I thought you were a photographer? Is this an example of your work :icon_mrgreen:

I thought you were a photographer? Is this an example of your work :icon_mrgreen:

Hahah. My work is far better than this lol. I need to transfer my professional pictures and edit them and then can share them without a liscenes plate,owner, and won't be sideways. But I'm new to LP and won't just be posting things advertising my work or anything like that.

Not everyone is willing to put their money where their mouth is! Thankfully there are people out there who will buy a car and paint it an awesome color like Oro Elios. ;)

Not everyone is willing to put their money where their mouth is! Thankfully there are people out there who will buy a car and paint it an awesome color like Oro Elios. ;)

My thought is, he got a good deal on the car and decided to make it a bit more unique. The interior was black/orange so it looked a bit odd with a matte gold wrap

And that's exactly what you got, our thoughts on the car/wrap.

Hmmm... :icon_mrgreen:

My thought is, he got a good deal on the car and decided to make it a bit more unique. The interior was black/orange so it looked a bit odd with a matte gold wrap

Trust me, you probably have little idea on what HannibalACP82 is talking about. ;)

Hahah. My work is far better than this lol. I need to transfer my professional pictures and edit them and then can share them without a liscenes plate,owner, and won't be sideways. But I'm new to LP and won't just be posting things advertising my work or anything like that.

And here I was waiting for a Kreskai first edition filled with owners fueling up sideways.

Welcome to LP Nick :icon_thumleft:

You also seem to be an excellent aspiring videographer and dance coordinator :lol2:

you followed this guy till he had to stop for gas? then snapped a photo of his car with him in it(with plate) and posted it. ehhh

you followed this guy till he had to stop for gas? then snapped a photo of his car with him in it(with plate) and posted it. ehhh

Owner was a very cool guy. He let me follow him so I could get rolling pictures. Don't think he minded that I shared this with you all, but I definitely see where you are coming from

Nick and I have exchanged PMs, he is welcome to LP... as long as he stops making shitty threads and dance videos :lol:

Not a color I like.

Quick little iPhone snap I got after chasing this matte gold Aventador to the gas station. Super cool owner. Original color was arancio argos. Let me know your thoughts on the wrap!