First Lamborghini

Treynor

Congrats treynor. Google has done you well! Any chance we might see a shot if your collection together?

They're unfortunately a mite scattered - challenge cars in LA, XX cars in Italy, father's gift in MA, etc. It'll be a sea of yellows if I ever get the group assembled, that's for sure!

That is such a nice color, congrats on the car . On a side note, do you keep any of your track cars in Florida ?

They're unfortunately a mite scattered - challenge cars in LA, XX cars in Italy, father's gift in MA, etc. It'll be a sea of yellows if I ever get the group assembled, that's for sure!

Do you daily drive the street legal cars to work? When I visited the Plex, I just saw lots of Teslas and one lonely Aston.

Do you daily drive the street legal cars to work? When I visited the Plex, I just saw lots of Teslas and one lonely Aston.

Would you believe bicycling is the most common wheels? Followed by P85D, Hellcat, and P1 in that order.

Typically, yellow for me was the least of my favorite of the skittles colors on the Gallardo and Murcielago. But on the Huracan and the Aventador, my opinion couldn't be further apart. This color looks incredible, congrats on your first Lambo. Must have been quite a decision to come to this side ;)

awesome addiiton, congrats! what color SV did your order?

I have not yet specc'd it. Likely the choice will be between Giallo Orion, Verde Ithica, and Rosso Bia. Need to see the other two colors in person to Know...

awesome addiiton, congrats! what color SV did your order?

I have not yet specc'd it. Likely the choice will be between Giallo Orion, Verde Ithica, and Rosso Bia. Need to see the other two colors in person to Know...

Would you believe bicycling is the most common wheels? Followed by P85D, Hellcat, and P1 in that order.

After having experienced the rush-hour traffic between Sunnyvale and Mountain View, I guess that bicycling really is the best option.

I have to ask, what kind of bicycle?

Winning_GBike_610x458.jpg

It has lots of yellow, some blue parts and multiple wheels - a perfect fit! ;)