New BMW M4 GTS

SV-N-IT

Can't stand that rear wing on the M4 GTS. Couldn't they have come up with a better design. Looks like they ordered it afterwards from an import tuner magazine.

yeah not crazy about the wing but some of these new m's and amg's are insane! they have really stepped up IMO

even the cayman GT4 looks great now!

yeah not crazy about the wing but some of these new m's and amg's are insane! they have really stepped up IMO

even the cayman GT4 looks great now!

You should drive the regular M4, it's quite a bit quicker than I expected it to be.

I picked up a new 15' X5M recently and they have changed tremendously interior, styling, and performance wise. so far loving it!

this M4 GTS must be a beast on the track! does anyone have more info on this? im loving all the new M's now :icon_thumleft:

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2015/08...erformance.html

post-2228-1440529427_thumb.jpg

Just specced an X5M on the BMW site. That car is nasty. MSRP came out to 116.5k, are there discounts on them? Hard to justify that much on a SUV.

You should drive the regular M4, it's quite a bit quicker than I expected it to be.

Is it quicker than the M3? I was of the understanding it was really just a re-naming of the M3 Coupe for this generation?

nice! no more Range Rover?

gone! after I drove this beast I was sold!

sprite, BMW had a 0.9% finance rate when I bought mine. white would be my color of choice! you will love it except for the 13mpg part.

emanon, I drove the m4 and love it, feels totally different than the previous gen!

my incoming Tesla Model X Ludicrous vs your X5M.... :)

gone! after I drove this beast I was sold!

M4 drives much better than M3. Love the M4! We put almost 1k miles on my wife's within the 1st month of purchase. For us, that's a lot of miles for a non DD.

Just specced an X5M on the BMW site. That car is nasty. MSRP came out to 116.5k, are there discounts on them? Hard to justify that much on a SUV.

I know the GM here at braman if you need a hook?