New 05 Gallardo Owner

TravisS

I have been a car guy my whole life. I loved going fast as a kid and the Ferrari 360 was my first love. In 2006 I was fortunate to get the opportunity to drive a Ferrari 360 and Lamborghini Gallardo back to back and even since then I have wanted a Lamborghini Gallardo with E-Gear. I signed paperwork on the car Friday and pick it up next saturday from Cats Exotics.

I will post actual pictures as soon as I get it, but for now, here is the link to the car, which I bought from a forum sponsor.

http://www.catsexotics.com/web/used/Lambor...ington/1761475/

Thanks, already have an RSC live tune for the TCU and new filters on the way. I just hope my childhood fantasy of E-gear is as good as expected since my other exotics are manuals.

Thanks, already have an RSC live tune for the TCU and new filters on the way. I just hope my childhood fantasy of E-gear is as good as expected since my other exotics are manuals.

Travis let me know when you feel the need for more sound!

Congrats on the purchase, realizing the lifelong dream and buying the car from a stand up guy! As for the color combo that is bold and I like it!

• 2 weeks later...

Installed the RSC TCU tune tonight and what a difference, it feels like I expected E Gear to feel.

Sound will be coming soon, I still think my Aston Martin is the best sounding car on the planet, but filters will be in soon then cats/exhaust and tune.

Still want a 560 front bumper and carbon fiber SL wing, but need to see a similar color with the wing to see if it looks funky or not.

Installed the RSC TCU tune tonight and what a difference, it feels like I expected E Gear to feel.

Sound will be coming soon, I still think my Aston Martin is the best sounding car on the planet, but filters will be in soon then cats/exhaust and tune.

Still want a 560 front bumper and carbon fiber SL wing, but need to see a similar color with the wing to see if it looks funky or not.

PM member "Kinnsella", I believe he had an SL wing on his 2005 or 2006 G that was the same color (or very close) as yours. (Rosso Metis or Rosso Leto).

Don't hear this often! Is the Aston exhaust stock or what's on there?