Huracan lowered...does anything look better?

houstonT

Looks nice!

Car can be lowered easily and quickly using the stock coilovers with no ride difference. Mine is getting the new fabspeed exhaust installed right now

and they asked me if I wanted it lowered while it was there. They said it is very easy to do on our cars.

Looks nice!

Car can be lowered easily and quickly using the stock coilovers with no ride difference. Mine is getting the new fabspeed exhaust installed right now

and they asked me if I wanted it lowered while it was there. They said it is very easy to do on our cars.

stock coilovers? I didn't think the car had stock coilovers, I will under mine but I don't think it has them.

Looks nice!

Really? Can you expand on your/Fabspeed's comments?

stock coilovers? I didn't think the car had stock coilovers, I will under mine but I don't think it has them.

It has coils at every corner but I did not think they were adjustable either. Diablos and Murcies are double coilovers and ride height is adjusted by turning the spanner nut.

I just sent a message to my shop to explain the lowering technique. Hope this helps.

My shop is installing the Fabspeed exhaust only. It is not at Fabspeed.

It has coils at every corner but I did not think they were adjustable either. Diablos and Murcies are double coilovers and ride height is adjusted by turning the spanner nut.

I just sent a message to my shop to explain the lowering technique. Hope this helps.

My shop is installing the Fabspeed exhaust only. It is not at Fabspeed.

I am pretty sure you can't lower the car on standard suspension unless you cut the spring seat or something like that.

Novitec sells springs for it, maybe that's what the shop used, either way the car looks great, give us feedback on the drive please when and if you have the chance.

I am pretty sure you can't lower the car on standard suspension unless you cut the spring seat or something like that.

Novitec sells springs for it, maybe that's what the shop used, either way the car looks great, give us feedback on the drive please when and if you have the chance.

My apologies, yes you are correct. Diablos and Murcies were easy to raise/lower on the coils and even though our cars have coils they are non adjustable. Too bad

Just another expense, lol. I like my ride height so just doing exhaust and DMC wing.

Fortis, does yours have a wing like the one pictured on your avatar?

My apologies, yes you are correct. Diablos and Murcies were easy to raise/lower on the coils and even though our cars have coils they are non adjustable. Too bad

Just another expense, lol. I like my ride height so just doing exhaust and DMC wing.

Fortis, does yours have a wing like the one pictured on your avatar?

The early Gallardos are also on factory coil overs and easy to adjust up and down, I am reluctant to change my suspension, I've done it last time on my 570 SL and I didn't like the ride, used KW if that means anything.

The car in my avatar is a render done by LamboCars, mine doesn't have a wing, it's just a standard car in red.

Please post photos after the DMC wing and lowering the car :icon_thumleft:

The early Gallardos are also on factory coil overs and easy to adjust up and down, I am reluctant to change my suspension, I've done it last time on my 570 SL and I didn't like the ride, used KW if that means anything.

The car in my avatar is a render done by LamboCars, mine doesn't have a wing, it's just a standard car in red.

Please post photos after the DMC wing and lowering the car :icon_thumleft:

I saw your post when you got the red car. Beautiful! The DMC wing was expensive but by far the nicest one I have looked at in my honest opinion and everybody has one. I am leaving mine at stock height as I agree with you

on ride. I will be posting pics of the wing and sound clips of the Fabspeed pipes in a week or so.

Factory suspension is NOT ride height adjustable...I have the Novitech (KW) kit and it's great, allows you to keep the factory steering wheel switch functionality and honestly doesn't ride much different than stock....not that I can tell atleast.

Peter

• 2 weeks later...