Porsche 918 Spyder crashes into crowd

Lambo91

Shit, I thought those were concrete barriers. The way the car hit them, they looked like plastic barriers which are damn near useless at those speeds, even if they're full of water.

Jeez, after seeing the main 0ic in that article, no way I'm watching the video. Terrible!

Shit, looked like an infant got hurt in that mess.

Yeah I was told the 6 year old girl is in very bad condition.. :( I hope she makes it...Paul Bailey does alot of these charity events..this is terrible for everyone involved..

Shit, I thought those were concrete barriers. The way the car hit them, they looked like plastic barriers which are damn near useless at those speeds, even if they're full of water.

That's what I thought, he blew through those barriers like they weren't even there. My guess is they were the plastic type meant to be filled with water.

Prayers for a speedy recovery, and hopefully the driver doesn't suffer too much grief along the way.

The lax attitude of letting spectators close to the action has to stop . There is this thought with organizers of these events that not much can go wrong in a straight line and we have seen it over and over again, shit can and will happen. Keep the spectators at a safe distance and at least put an effort to put up some solid barriers.

The lax attitude of letting spectators close to the action has to stop . There is this thought with organizers of these events that not much can go wrong in a straight line and we have seen it over and over again, shit can and will happen. Keep the spectators at a safe distance and at least put an effort to put up some solid barriers.

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: Never understood why people feel safe lining up road side at drag racing and rally events.

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: Never understood why people feel safe lining up road side at drag racing and rally events.

Especially with little kids. Sad

What a disaster. Hopefully no one loses their life. This is going to be bad news for Mr. Bailey as well. Prayers for all involved.

Whomever set up that track is an asshole. Letting people that close to what you are doing, with those avoidance maneuvers set up within yards of the spectators. Recipe for disaster that came to fruition. God, that truly is awful. I really pray that everyone makes it through.