Dodge Viper probably done

murcivu

Mine should be here any day! I've got track days the last 2 weekends of Nov to try it out. Can't wait!!!

You were the one I was referring to :) Did you do a 1 of 1 color or what? Definitely will be a great addition to your stable and looking forward to your thoughts and pics!! What was the total time between order and delivery roughly?

Mine should be here any day! I've got track days the last 2 weekends of Nov to try it out. Can't wait!!!

Awesome! Another socal guy took delivery of his last week, I've been meaning to go check it out.

hoping I can score a TA for a good price soon.

And I should clarify that the additional vendor is just getting into the Gen V supercharger game, A&C Performance is already a big name in the Viper world. Man it is tempting!

Going to be exciting to see what A&C can do. Todd built my 06 Viper and it's a Monster!!

VERY tempting

Definitely post some pics. Love that color. Can't wait to hear your feedback. Congrats!

Stock power is scary enough for me. Can't imagine throwing a super charger on top of that :shock:

They have a solid history of doing more with less. Very impressive but they never evolved. Imo, they would be successful today if they would have consistently worked their way upstream since 2002 instead of trying to be a Corvette plus. They were world class in the late 90's.

You were the one I was referring to :) Did you do a 1 of 1 color or what? Definitely will be a great addition to your stable and looking forward to your thoughts and pics!! What was the total time between order and delivery roughly?

Oh! LOL! I ordered the competition blue which is a standard color. I ordered it at the beginning of August and it was built by the 18th of Oct. it's been through QC and was ready to ship about 2 weeks ago--been waiting for a Reliable truck to head this way ever since! I'll definitely post pics/thoughts as soon as I get it!! If you haven't seen it, there's a cool "how it's made" video on the viper--it's amazing to see the process of completely "hand building" the car--gave me a whole new appreciation for the car!

ACR_1.jpeg

Just bought this yesterday. Will be getting heads, cam, headers, and exhaust. Cant wait to see what she's got!

WOW! Congrats. Love that color. Let us know how the top end mod feels compared to stock.

ACR_1.jpeg

Just bought this yesterday. Will be getting heads, cam, headers, and exhaust. Cant wait to see what she's got!

Congrats! That's a monster. What heads are you going with? I'm curious to see how much can be brought out of it yet. Leaving the bottom end stock for now?

Right now the only option for heads and cam is through Viper Exchange and Arrow racing. It gains about 100whp I think

Interesting. I'd be quite curious to see what kind of cam they are putting in, as far as lift and duration, not to mention the proposed flow of the new heads.

Interesting. I'd be quite curious to see what kind of cam they are putting in, as far as lift and duration, not to mention the proposed flow of the new heads.

I don't know those details but there are already quite a few people running them