Any info about the mid cycle refresh/update?

Sup

Well...here's our evidence that Aventadors have surpassed 4000 units as announced back in 2011.

Many more "refresh" and "special editions" to come. SVs (coupes or roadsters) will not be as special as future releases.

I'm interested!!!

I heard

1 - SV most balling car in AV line up

2 - Refresh no big thing keep SV forever as "the Aventador" to save forever to show my love for the model

3 - shortly after the refres a real BAD ASS awesome "NEW" model will replace it and I will freaking love it.

is this wrong? is there going to be bad ass AV special editions? I was told the refresh will be like the gallardo refresh where the SL Gallardo was still the "top" car to keep and the refresh was a "Bumper" mod.

idk ... let me know what you heard

Crazy they already built more Aventadors than Murcielagos.

Anyone know how many Huracan's have been built so far? They are taking a big hit it seems like.

Anyone know how many Huracan's have been built so far? They are taking a big hit it seems like.

That's good for us. Lambo's planning to double in size as a company so looks like there will man Lambo's to come in the future.

By August 2015 they already built 3,207 Huracan ... my guess is that by the end of this year at least another 1,000 V10 will be added to this total.

I agree, that is bananas! I don't know about you guys but I see probably 5 - 10 Aventadors for every Murci out here.

my info says ten years cycle like the mrci, facelift after 5years , that is IMO september 2016. and most importantly NO dual clutch in facelift. the car is not designed for it

> and most importantly NO dual clutch in facelift. the car is not designed for it

rest assured that if a DCT can be bolted to the V10 from the LP to make a Huracan, it can be bolted to the V12... ;-)

> and most importantly NO dual clutch in facelift. the car is not designed for it

rest assured that if a DCT can be bolted to the V10 from the LP to make a Huracan, it can be bolted to the V12... ;-)

the huracan was a new car , in the aventador we are talking about a facelift, and the car wasnt designed to accomodate the dct, and my guy at the factory confirmed me that there will be no change in gearbox, he might be wrong but thats what he said