Underground Racing New World Record & wins Wannagofast 1/2 Mile

Underground Racing

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone is hyping Tony...meanwhile I am waiting what kind of Madness A;M;S will bring to the next TI

They may need to go back to the drawing board after seeing Tony's. They better bring 82s out lol

They may need to go back to the drawing board after seeing Tony's. They better bring 82s out lol

I think they already had to make frame adjustments to fit the current turbos. Not sure what they will come up to try and go for 6´s

I think they already had to make frame adjustments to fit the current turbos. Not sure what they will come up to try and go for 6´s

Actually, I think they working on the front mount kit as we speek, so they will end at least on the Tony`s power level car.

Lol that fuel tank

Tony's GTR is fast as fcuk. I love it. It's totally bonkers. If it wasn't for him then there wouldn't be anyone to race or compete with. And well that would just be plain boring.

It really is an amazing machine, I hope he can get the 1/4 record.

I wonder what ever happened to the real car guy spirit that appreciated different cars for what they were, without trying to make themselves feel better?

The X Huracan is sick as hell. Tony's GTR is sick as hell. Is that really blaspheme?

I wonder what ever happened to the real car guy spirit that appreciated different cars for what they were, without trying to make themselves feel better?

The X Huracan is sick as hell. Tony's GTR is sick as hell. Is that really blaspheme?

Its gone my friend, so sad.

+1

Both cars are awesome. On this forum (lambo) you get cheap shots all day on the GTR... As expected.

Yeah I agree you will have 0 issues driving this car on the street as long as you have a CVS every other block to fill up the 4-6 Gal tank with pure alcohol... But yeah totally streetable...

Also it drove just fine from dig to 235 MPH... He spun out and almost total the car but yeah "it drove just fine".....

Here is a picture of T1 fuel tank...

right and driving on c16 is just around the corner.. its as easy to get alcohol as it is C16.

The exhaust is for show. A--MS has standard exhaust and it drives just fine in the rain.

Lets see what A-M_S comes up with.. This Ti should be the best one yet.

Its gone my friend, so sad.

sad but true...

+1

Both cars are awesome. On this forum (lambo) you get cheap shots all day on the GTR... As expected.

Coming from the guy who is trolling every UGR thread... 😂😂😂😂

You are so weird....

Coming from the guy who is trolling every UGR thread... 😂😂😂😂

You are so weird....

trolling ?been on here for 4 years. I have always giving credit to the lambo platform .I love all fast cars. If money was no issue i would own a Hurucan with a bolt on all day.

+1

Lol, good joke. You guys despise everything that isn't a Gtr.

I see you (also that cheerleader Skyliner) and other gtr guys making jokes about UGR all the time.

Example ? You laugh that the some of the Ugr owners don't drive their cars, or why aren't they taking their Lambos to 1/4 mile.

I saw that on both Life & Heritage.

No wonder 90% of the internet & world are making fun of you guys

trolling ?been on here for 4 years. I have always giving credit to the lambo platform .I love all fast cars. If money was no issue i would own a Hurucan with a bolt on all day.

Bipolar or short memory?

Stop being a hypocrite, you are the biggest GTR fanboy...

99.9% of your post in this forum were always trashing UGR so don't give me the "I like fast cars" BS...

right and driving on c16 is just around the corner.. its as easy to get alcohol as it is C16.

The exhaust is for show. A--MS has standard exhaust and it drives just fine in the rain.

Lets see what A-M_S comes up with.. This Ti should be the best one yet.

1- All the UGR cars still have the OEM 20 Gal gas tank and all of them have 3 pump gas settings.... So you only need race-gas when you are on kill mode. The T1 has a 4-6 gal gas tank= race car period.

2- The entire car is for show/Race. Again it's an amazing machine, I saw this car performing and it's definetly my favorite GTR.

3-.....

+1

Not usually , they just seem to be the Ying to your Yang in ridiculous statements .

1- All the UGR cars still have the OEM 20 Gal gas tank and all of them have 3 pump gas settings.... So you only need race-gas when you are on kill mode. The T1 has a 4-6 gal gas tank= race car period.

2- The entire car is for show/Race. Again it's an amazing machine, I saw this car performing and it's definetly my favorite GTR.

3-.....

Hi all,

I have to chip in here.

On my trip around the USA, I fortuitously managed to be at the WGF event at Suplhur Springs having driven my right hand drive 2011 LP560-4 UGR stage 3 with race heads from UGR Charlotte shop to Sulphur Springs , 1200 miles on 93 octane pump gas in two days.

I then entered the WGF event on Sunday, UGR kindly fitted a set of R888's to my car and of course still on pump gas ,as cant drive around the US on MS109, I ran about six times down the strip.

My best speed as launches were not perfect , was a 'captain slow' 188.1mph for the standing start half mile, but I am very pleased with this as running 62 mm turbos and pump gas.

I was privileged to see the runs of the UGR green Huracan, R8 and Kevin's red Huracan.

A great event and credit to the organisers and all competitors. I also got the chance to meet, Leo, Mark, Dustin and Gidi:)

I then left the track and on my refitted winter tyres continued my tour to San Francisco via Houston, Austin, Roswell, White Sands, Truth or Consequence, Route 66, Las Vegas, Palm Springs, Death Valley, Yosemite, Bakersfield, Sonoma, Bodega, Sacramento and now about to arrive in South San Francisco on Sunday.- some gratuitous photos attached with more detailed separate post on the trip to follow.

The car has not missed a beat, engine and clutch run like an oem daily driver under 3500rpm and I am averaging 20mpg, with the occasional pull, where safe:)

Over 3,500 rpm, it is hang onto the steering wheel and focus on the road ahead which rushes toward you at an alarming pace, I give you the big tip:)

The car's TT setup is a testament to the reliability of the UGR build and the performance delivered and I am truly impressed!.

Just my two cents worth from a street driven Lamborghini Gallardo UGR TT driven at the track by the owner.

cheers,

john

post-130322-1448782549_thumb.jpg

post-130322-1448782614_thumb.jpg

post-130322-1448782668_thumb.jpg

post-130322-1448782722_thumb.jpg

post-130322-1448782830_thumb.jpg

post-130322-1448782908_thumb.jpg

Hi all,

I have to chip in here.

On my trip around the USA, I fortuitously managed to be at the WGF event at Suplhur Springs having driven my right hand drive 2011 LP560-4 UGR stage 3 with race heads from UGR Charlotte shop to Sulphur Springs , 1200 miles on 93 octane pump gas in two days.

I then entered the WGF event on Sunday, UGR kindly fitted a set of R888's to my car and of course still on pump gas ,as cant drive around the US on MS109, I ran about six times down the strip.

My best speed as launches were not perfect , was a 'captain slow' 188.1mph for the standing start half mile, but I am very pleased with this as running 62 mm turbos and pump gas.

I was privileged to see the runs of the UGR green Huracan, R8 and Kevin's red Huracan.

A great event and credit to the organisers and all competitors. I also got the chance to meet, Leo, Mark, Dustin and Gidi:)

I then left the track and on my refitted winter tyres continued my tour to San Francisco via Houston, Austin, Roswell, White Sands, Truth or Consequence, Route 66, Las Vegas, Palm Springs, Death Valley, Yosemite, Bakersfield, Sonoma, Bodega, Sacramento and now about to arrive in South San Francisco on Sunday.- some gratuitous photos attached with more detailed separate post on the trip to follow.

The car has not missed a beat, engine and clutch run like an oem daily driver under 3500rpm and I am averaging 20mpg, with the occasional pull, where safe:)

Over 3,500 rpm, it is hang onto the steering wheel and focus on the road ahead which rushes toward you at an alarming pace, I give you the big tip:)

The car's TT setup is a testament to the reliability of the UGR build and the performance delivered and I am truly impressed!.

Just my two cents worth from a street driven Lamborghini Gallardo UGR TT driven at the track by the owner.

cheers,

john

John that is awesome! I know we have talked a lot and so glad you got to come over here and make that trip! Dang that hands down takes the cake for best car delivery ever. I bet people have to look at you funny when you blast down the hwy and then see your driving on the wrong side :)

I streamed the event... I wondered if that was your car John.

Had kangaroo crossing.... Or something like that. Lol.

I did not see into the car that you were RHD. How cool!

Safe travels

Mike

I had a look at Tony's gtr engine bay at wanna go fast. see attached picture

It is a fine piece of engineering and Tony should be proud of his car as it is the fastest GTR35 over the half mile.

I also hear that Tony is a great guy and competitor and participates in these events in the spirit of which they are run.

As duhawks says, to my eyes, this is not a street GTR, but a very fast car indeed.

just my two cents worth,

cheers,

john

The car has more chimneys going through that bonnet than average concentration camp has on it's roof.

It's propably street legal only because it has not seen mot inspector for years. Street drivable, isn't 99% of the tuned cars?

Imho these are super cool and respectable tuner cars but so far in their own realm that saying it's close to stock is a bit far fetched idea.

It's racecar without classification.

John,

Sounds like a "Hell Of A Trip" ...

Great to see the car is soooo boring ... As expected, missile quick and bulletproof reliability ... With No Surprises ...

Quick question ... I assumed the Stage 3's ran 67 mm turbos ... But you mentioned you're running 62 mm ... Why???

Be Safe ... Enjoy the rest of your trip ...