SV Coupe new - pm me if any interest.

Nuvolari612

Fortis,

They always like to use that trick, sold out.... but through dealer network...

I am sure if anyone wants a new SV in Australia, they will bring one more in even though they said it is all sold out, a lot easier to do now with the "1 of 600" plaque trick that Ferrari uses all the time... I really hope they stick to the 600 number though!

When I placed my order, the only thing they haven't asked for was a blood sample, I had to provide a certified copy of my DL, had contract signature witnessed by JP etc., the factory even told the dealer that they will fine them if the car will be delivered under a different name from the one which appears on the original contract.

Unfortunately, it had always meant that and it likely will continue to mean that in the future too. :(

This is where jokers like "1 of 1" come in, the dealer uses them to lock in hard to get cars which will later be peddled at a premium.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dealer never offered the cars - it was me and the only ones who could benefit are the members here who were seeking an SV.

A few posts here could not be further from the truth and why I asked to pm for info.

Anyway please refrain from speculating the unknown - SV coupe and roadster are as limited as stated until proven otherwise no different than the two SV's that were slated for two extremely well off individuals.

All good :)

Hammer Time is a surprise during sex "stop" attack on a woman - then bang her like a wild beast using high speed and torque while shouting - "WHOOA-O WHOOA-O WHOOA-O"

LMAO let me get this right - you all call Ferrari owners fags - FEVIPER lol who exactly is touching you?

Assuming it's Assman - now I know you need those comfort seats :)

Hammer Time is a surprise during sex "stop" attack on a woman - then bang her like a wild beast using high speed and torque while shouting - "WHOOA-O WHOOA-O WHOOA-O"

LMAO let me get this right - you all call Ferrari owners fags - FEVIPER lol who exactly is touching you?

Assuming it's Assman - now I know you need those comfort seats :)

You are so thin skinned it is actually funny :icon_mrgreen:

Are you sure you are not a chick ?

You are so thin skinned it is actually funny :icon_mrgreen:

I helped 10 or so members a chance to grab an SV at sticker no bs no gain.

Then one member who purchases an SV needs some help unloading for whatever reason and he deserves this threads support.

Members come here to shit all over the thread versus helping another member out who needs to unload a 600k car.

Calling me a chic - coming from you shit like that is expected.

Then one member who purchases an SV needs some help unloading for whatever reason and he deserves this threads support.

Members come here to shit all over the thread versus helping another member out who needs to unload a 600k car.

It's a little boys club here with 2 sets of rules at least. Don't waste your time .

You probably weren't referring to me when you mentioned this:

"Members come here to shit all over the thread versus helping another member out who needs to unload a 600k car."

if you did I must assure you that wasn't my intention, I was rather surprised that cars are available at sticker from the dealers when Lamborghini Italy said they were all sold out and they had people on the waiting list to snap them up if they should become available for whatever reason.

When you originally posted this I thought nothing of it because I assumed you were helping a friend shift their car which they decided to sell or not take delivery for whatever reason but then many more followed with mentioning so many others available at sticker so I thought WTH, whatever happened with SOLD OUT?

My frustration was/is with the factory not with people like yourself or any other members here, dealers or buyers.

Just thought I should clarify that.

I don't see anyone shitting on anything. It is very nice of you to help other members out but it seems the moment anyone has an opinion different than yours, you get your feathers ruffled.

You can't possibly take everything so seriously but based on your reaction, you are really caught up with your self importance. You choice to be uptight, grow a hide.

And FYI, you don't know a thing about me or this board . Great bunch of guys and a tight knit group who will go the extra mile to help each other out. They all got along just fine before you showed up and there is no reason why that will not continue in the future with your addition.

You make it sound that you are holier and better than everyone else. That will get you flack, so when you dish out, get ready to receive.

Pacifiers are on the house should you choose to get overly sulky or sucky . :icon_mrgreen:

It's a little boys club here with 2 sets of rules at least. Don't waste your time .

Nice snide remark. Sour grapes maybe ? I have left you alone and undisturbed since our last interaction and you choose to take a cheap shot.

Just to clarify, since you seem confused, we at LP are not a democracy.there is only one set of rules which is pretty lenient for all, and that is ours. You don't like the rules, don't post

"Members come here to shit all over the thread versus helping another member out who needs to unload a 600k car."

Of course he was Fortis, you and anyone who does not agree with him or follow his train of thought.

My frustration was/is with the factory not with people like yourself or any other members here, dealers or buyers.

I don't see the need of any clarification. Seems quite obvious that your frustration was at Lamborghini SpA instead of anyone else. And the same goes for my response to your post. Anyone whining about it is...well...just whining.

Of course he was Fortis, you and anyone who does not agree with him or follow his train of thought.

I only wanted to clarify my post just in case he misunderstood it.

I don't see the need of any clarification. Seems quite obvious that your frustration was at Lamborghini SpA instead of anyone else. And the same goes for my response to your post. Anyone whining about it is...well...just whining.

To be honest I don't understand what's going on in this thread and why he's pissed off with everyone or some who posted in his thread, maybe he will explain.

My opinion is unchanged, if dealers have Aventador SV cars in stock for sale on their showroom floors ready to go at RRP it's wrong because they shouldn't, sold out should mean to customers not to dealers.

if you did I must assure you that wasn't my intention, I was rather surprised that cars are available at sticker from the dealers when Lamborghini Italy said they were all sold out and they had people on the waiting list to snap them up if they should become available for whatever reason.

When you originally posted this I thought nothing of it because I assumed you were helping a friend shift their car which they decided to sell or not take delivery for whatever reason but then many more followed with mentioning so many others available at sticker so I thought WTH, whatever happened with SOLD OUT?

No issue whatsoever with you or anyone else here.

The posts are what they are and knowing this would ruffle some feathers I asked to have members pm me who were interested which they did.

Dealer did the right thing IMO but I see how things are misunderstood. The two guys who were going to take the SV decided not to. Both have private jets stock exchange companies. It was a weird set of circumstances. Neither were advertised just thought I could play match maker. When the one guy bought one and wanted to get out I felt horrible. So yes I may have gotten sensitive but it was for him not me that I asked to have this thread not deteriorate.

Nice snide remark. Sour grapes maybe ? I have left you alone and undisturbed since our last interaction and you choose to take a cheap shot.

Just to clarify, since you seem confused, we at LP are not a democracy.there is only one set of rules which is pretty lenient for all, and that is ours. You don't like the rules, don't post

LP this is all about you.

You had zero skin in the game and when I reciprocated you jumped in full cannon ball.

In your past towards me prior you were really speaking of yourself - it's nice you do that little act of who I am but it's not the reality.

When you come at people calling them girls etc it's you who is acting out and the fact is you can't handle it but that's not my problem now is it.

If you don't see anyone shitting n this thread that you are blind as one guys first post was to advertise a CNC SV.

So regardless of what you think of me or what I post - let me be perfectly clear I could give a shit less what you think of me.

Congrats on supporting a thread gone bad and the only reason I care is the new SV owner who wants to unload his SV deserves a clean thread no one wants to sift thru massive amounts of bs but that's what happens here all too often after a page or two it falls apart.

Go ahead ban me or whatever you wish it's your playground and you make that perfectly clear.

You had zero skin in the game and when I reciprocated you jumped in full cannon ball.

In your past towards me prior you were really speaking of yourself - it's nice you do that little act of who I am but it's not the reality.

When you come at people calling them girls etc it's you who is acting out and the fact is you can't handle it but that's not my problem now is it.

If you don't see anyone shitting n this thread that you are blind as one guys first post was to advertise a CNC SV.

So regardless of what you think of me or what I post - let me be perfectly clear I could give a shit less what you think of me.

Congrats on supporting a thread gone bad and the only reason I care is the new SV owner who wants to unload his SV deserves a clean thread no one wants to sift thru massive amounts of bs but that's what happens here all too often after a page or two it falls apart.

Go ahead ban me or whatever you wish it's your playground and you make that perfectly clear.

I take it i won't be receiving a Christmas card from you any time soon :icon_mrgreen: .

LP is probably the nicest guy on the planet. For real. Experienced it first hand. Truly classy gentleman who is pretty badass. He also has skin in every post being that he is a mod.

now who is a chick! 😀

LP is probably the nicest guy on the planet. For real. Experienced it first hand. Truly classy gentleman who is pretty badass. He also has skin in every post being that he is a mod.

I get it - you guys all know one another but stand in my shoes and tell me if this was a face to face conversation you wouldn't knock a few teeth in. Regardless this is my last post for a bit have a great holiday!

You are so thin skinned it is actually funny icon_mrgreen.gif

I get it - you guys all know one another but stand in my shoes and tell me if this was a face to face conversation you wouldn't knock a few teeth in. Regardless this is my last post for a bit have a great holiday!

I cut you slack on any of your posts based on differences in opinion. This has got to to be your dumbest post to date, something a teenager would say.

You have a nice holiday macho man

You are so thin skinned it is actually funny icon_mrgreen.gif

you cant take things to personal here and everyone can be friends, as long as you play by the LP mod rules :)

you share some great info on here and we appreciate you trying to help out! I personally have learned a lot about the SV from your posts

you cant take things to personal here and everyone can be friends, as long as you play by the LP mod rules :)

you share some great info on here and we appreciate you trying to help out! I personally have learned a lot about the SV from your posts

Thanks - it's my fault for thinking otherwise.

Have a good Holiday!