Top Gear

eddiemc2

Yes much better, but they need to lose Evans & Schmitz
and Eddie Jordan needs to go back in to the old folks home.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and Eddie Jordan needs to go back in to the old folks home.

Some say he is so old that he sold his first car to Adam & Eve.

And some say that his first Formula 1 car was a Smilodon.

All we know is that he's called Eddie!

Eddie Jordan shot from a cannon across the channel. What ever lands in France can still host.

Eddie Jordan shot from a cannon across the channel. What ever lands in France can still host.

I don't disagree. Those fcuking spoons....

Fourth episode was an improvement. Though I believe it was one of the lowest rated shows since Clarkson rebooted the show.

The pictures I had seen of the Aston Vulcan simply doesn't do it justice. Truly impressive machine even if it is somewhat low tech. Looks like they re-purposed a lot of the One-77 when they opened the hood though.

I agree Evans, Jordan (though Jordan's insight regarding the idiosyncrasies of the Monaco track was interesting on the extra gear show) and Schmidt need to be 86'ed asap if they have hope any of salvaging the show. Still it won't hold a candle to the old show when it was firing on all cylinders. The chemistry just isn't there and with loads of different rotating presenters they will never have a chance of actually establishing any, which was the foundation of the old show's success.

The interview segment is way too long (maybe because Evans is still doing it) and doing the double interview format when either guest doesn't even have a tangential relationship to the other, utterly pointless.

Top Gear: Co-Host Matt LeBlanc Says He Will Leave TV Show If Chris Evans is Not Fired, Reports Say

Top Gear: Co-Host Matt LeBlanc Says He Will Leave TV Show If Chris Evans is Not Fired, Reports Say

At this point who cares.....it's done.

I read that but LeBlanc's camp denied the report, IMO they should both skip away into the sunset holding hands.

Yesterday they were advertising the new season on TV here.

Watched TG UK last night another snoozefest episode, I bet they won't make it past season 1, not in this format and with the current hosts anyway.

Only six episodes in the first series for the reboot shows how little confidence the BBC had in resurrecting the series. If there is a season 24 (2), hopefully it will look a lot different.

Only six episodes in the first series for the reboot shows how little confidence the BBC had in resurrecting the series. If there is a season 24 (2), hopefully it will look a lot different.

So only one more episode left? Didn't know that.

Chris Evans just resigned. I guess the public feedback was significant to warrant a chain. I'm very happy with the remaining lineup.

Adam

I hope they give Harris more of a roll and let him be himself. He was awfully cheesy/odd in episode five. Anyone else notice that?

I hope they give Harris more of a roll and let him be himself. He was awfully cheesy/odd in episode five. Anyone else notice that?

Really ? I quite enjoyed his M2 review.

I've been a Top Gear fan since it was resurrected way back when & it morphed into the three amigos. It was a programme we used to look forward to watching; it often had us laughing out loud & it genuinely entertained us. It was licence money well-spent.

Then, only an hour ago, my girlfriend said to me, "Is Top Gear still on?".

We haven't watched it for three weeks.

Completely forgot about it, & I don't miss it either.

So sad that something so good can be so quickly forgotten when it no longer appeals.

TV rots your brain anyhow, so maybe I'm better off now.

At least we still have Dave.

Ok, I am done with Chris Harris. I tried to like the guy, I really did. He can drive, but I am sick of thinking he is paid by the word, and not every car needs to have a drift shot, it is no longer special or an indication of anything other than his tire budget.

And get over the lack of a manual gearbox, it is as if I expect that a lot of these presenters judge the car on how well the knob anally stimulates them. No knob, no love.