Dallas Murcielago

citrus

If you want a three pedal, you have to get a three pedal. There are some good ones available right now too.

I know Roy has a nice 2003 cats exotic , others you had in mind

I know Roy has a nice 2003 cats exotic , others you had in mind

Be advised that the one Roy has for sale has had the RWD conversion. While this is a game-changing alteration on the LP640, the differential on the base model is not beefy enough to handle the power. There was just a thread on this, with a couple members expression frustration over having to replace a weak part continually.

It's a relatively inexpensive conversion, and Roy's does come with all the OEM parts, but just a head's up that the car may have some repair needs in the near future.

If you find an automatic you like, but would prefer the three-pedal, a manual conversion runs $25 - 30k. If you do this, as Roy has done, save all parts if you plan on reselling later.

Be advised that the one Roy has for sale has had the RWD conversion. While this is a game-changing alteration on the LP640, the differential on the base model is not beefy enough to handle the power. There was just a thread on this, with a couple members expression frustration over having to replace a weak part continually.

It's a relatively inexpensive conversion, and Roy's does come with all the OEM parts, but just a head's up that the car may have some repair needs in the near future.

If you find an automatic you like, but would prefer the three-pedal, a manual conversion runs $25 - 30k. If you do this, as Roy has done, save all parts if you plan on reselling later.

Just to clear things up:

1) I have never done a e gear to manual conversion, don't know where you got that. I don't know anyone that has, not what the process or cost would be...so that is in-correct.

2) My 03 has all the OEM front AWD parts, and as my add states, buyers choice, at no EXTRA COST, the AWD drive can be returned prior to delivery if one so chooses.

Just to clear things up:

1) I have never done a e gear to manual conversion, don't know where you got that. I don't know anyone that has, not what the process or cost would be...so that is in-correct.

2) My 03 has all the OEM front AWD parts, and as my add states, buyers choice, at no EXTRA COST, the AWD drive can be returned prior to delivery if one so chooses.

I did not mean to imply that you had done a manual conversion...only that you were supplying the parts for the RWD/AWD conversion -- not many sellers keep those items for resale, whatever the aftermarket alterations they have done.

Gosh...folks are hair-trigger...so difficult to have a conversation... I know Roy to be an ethical seller of Lambos. Just offering some additional info for consideration.

BTW, there are some folks that do offer the manual conversion. Some have posted on this and the other forum.

The issue with going rear wheel drive seemed to be with an Egear.. not with manual trans.. i know many manual trans murci's that went RWD and never had an issue..

And the source you got that info from likes to scare the shit out of lambo owners and he has a very strong opinion when he has one.. So take it for what you will.. The RWD conversion on a manual car is awesome and is worth every second driving it.

I did not mean to imply that you had done a manual conversion...only that you were supplying the parts for the RWD/AWD conversion -- not many sellers keep those items for resale, whatever the aftermarket alterations they have done.

Gosh...folks are hair-trigger...so difficult to have a conversation... I know Roy to be an ethical seller of Lambos. Just offering some additional info for consideration.

BTW, there are some folks that do offer the manual conversion. Some have posted on this and the other forum.

I don't believe Roy has ever supplied parts to go RWD.. If you don't like the hair trigger reaction know your role. You are at 37 posts and the info you posted isn't very correct and or helpful.

I have seen TWO rear diff failures in 2WD cars, both were pre-LP e-gear. I have never seen another failure and have been providing 2WD conversions for 5 years. If you're going to make a blanket statement, get your facts right before posting.

Because your statements are full of shit.

Because your statements are full of shit.

And...you are jumping down my throat...why? I was only sharing what OTHER MEMBERS had posted on this very forum. Don't shoot the messenger.

I made no such categorical statement including ALL cars -- just that others had experienced problems enough to look more closely.

Have a nice day.

And...you are jumping down my throat...why? I was only sharing what OTHER MEMBERS had posted on this very forum. Don't shoot the messenger.

I made no such categorical statement including ALL cars -- just that others had experienced problems enough to look more closely.

Have a nice day.

Go re-read what you posted. You made accusations of 2WD conversions damaging cars where there have only been TWO cars with differential issues. Please, go and find the information you're basing your posts and link them here. I'm not shooting the messenger, I'm shooting the idiot making nonsensical posts.

Have a nice day.

Also, you've been around here for months speculating Murci values. You should take the points given by the members who deal with ACTUAL Lamborghini's before trying to pretend like you have a fcuking clue.

All I can say is that my Murcie is a 2003 with the RWD conversion and it hasn't given me a single issue. No differential issues or anything. All it does is make the car a better more enjoyable car.

Also, you've been around here for months speculating Murci values. You should take the points given by the members who deal with ACTUAL Lamborghini's before trying to pretend like you have a fcuking clue.

:iamwithstupid:

hahahahah

To get back on point I think $135k for a 2006 gear Murcie with those miles would be a smoking deal. I might even consider buying it at that price! If you can get that car at $135k I strongly recommend getting it. I have owned that color murcie (year 2003) and loved the color. I also really like Roy's car at Cats! I know it is not everyone's favorite color but I am not a flashy color guy. Best of luck and keep us posted if you get it!