Lamborghini driver not fearing the high waters

gjohal55

Yeah I am wondering that too.... I watched it twice in a row.. can not see anything.

That explains it

I drive a 560-2. See a rear wing on that car?

Other more reasonable explanation is I live in San Diego and know the car. Also if you fullscreen the vid and change it to HD you can see the sticker in the windshield

My car;

IMG_1355.PNG

I think he underestimated the depth of the water, after he committed he had no choice but forward, good to see he's made it.

I wonder what the add will say "never driven in the rain"! :lol2:

I think he underestimated the depth of the water, after he committed he had no choice but forward, good to see he's made it.

I wonder what the add will say "never driven in the rain"! :lol2:

This ^^^^

normal cars were getting through it fine, but being low slung it obviously had a different effect on the water.

The best part was everyone in a normal car stayed away from the flood..and the only car that went for it was a SUV..this Lambo decided it was a good idea to follow and go AROUND the SUV towards the deeper end..

I'd say he was lucky the light turned green and he didn't have to stop at all..still crazy to see water hitting your windshield though.haha must've been epic from inside.

The best part was everyone in a normal car stayed away from the flood..and the only car that went for it was a SUV..this Lambo decided it was a good idea to follow and go AROUND the SUV towards the deeper end..

I'd say he was lucky the light turned green and he didn't have to stop at all..still crazy to see water hitting your windshield though.haha must've been epic from inside.

Yeah, filming from inside would have been absolute epic!

I live in SD, I been through that intersection a few times (not flooded ). I go the Costco in MV weekly.

Really not a big fcuking deal, he was driving, mis calculated the water and no other way to go so he had to drive through it.

I would have done the same exact thing.

Only person "winning" in this situation is the person who filmed it with 2.7 mil hits within a week.