Cheap Countach

LA_Brit

If you look at my old Countach threads you will find some interesting info about this car!!!!!

It used to be dark blue with chrome rims

If you look at my old Countach threads you will find some interesting info about this car!!!!!

it does not look very good or original

Wasn't this the Canadian car with some sort of title problems?

That doesn't really seem like that good of a deal at all. 88 and 89 Countachs are sitting for sale indefinitely at those prices. I don't get it.

That doesn't really seem like that good of a deal at all. 88 and 89 Countachs are sitting for sale indefinitely at those prices. I don't get it.

Have you ever seen so many ct's for sake at the same time?

Have you ever seen so many ct's for sake at the same time?

Right? It's crazy. I think everyone is trying to cash out. This price doesn't at all seem like a deal compared to the 87 that was Allan's car's twin without the side strakes and only had 5k miles, despite needing a tune up. It sold for cheaper than this one.

Right? It's crazy. I think everyone is trying to cash out. This price doesn't at all seem like a deal compared to the 87 that was Allan's car's twin without the side strakes and only had 5k miles, despite needing a tune up. It sold for cheaper than this one.

That car needs a bit more than a tune up..

Something looks off on this car, plus no wing..

On Ebay there are alot of Countachs..12 to be exact, but 9 are Anniversaries. Of the 3 non Anniversaries, 1 is missing the original wheels ( big detraction inmo) 1 is canadian car with off putting front wing, and 3 is a discombobulated Lp400S for $900k...

That car needs a bit more than a tune up..

Something looks off on this car, plus no wing..

On Ebay there are alot of Countachs..12 to be exact, but 9 are Anniversaries. Of the 3 non Anniversaries, 1 is missing the original wheels ( big detraction inmo) 1 is canadian car with off putting front wing, and 3 is a discombobulated Lp400S for $900k...

I remember you telling me it could easily have needed $100K in maintenance from sitting. Still seemed like a better deal than this one that is unoriginal.

If anyone wants a proper Countach get with me.. These things are crap.

Do tell! :icon_mrgreen: I'm not in the market yet, but I love to look.

This one had euro bumper conversion done and it looks like they added material to the left and right of the front boot, thats what looks funny! Also this car had a wing so it should be available from the seller

This one had euro bumper conversion done and it looks like they added material to the left and right of the front boot, thats what looks funny! Also this car had a wing so it should be available from the seller

Wasn't this car originally white then repainted blue, now white again?

I remember you telling me it could easily have needed $100K in maintenance from sitting. Still seemed like a better deal than this one that is unoriginal.

Do tell! :icon_mrgreen: I'm not in the market yet, but I love to look.

Doc! I was in your area last week, You won't believe it on Lamborghini business, Lambo lab is in your neighborhood, the Carbon fiber gurus that designed the sesto elemento,,,

Doc! I was in your area last week, You won't believe it on Lamborghini business, Lambo lab is in your neighborhood, the Carbon fiber gurus that designed the sesto elemento,,,

I'm headed there next week! That and Roy Cat's store. Will take many photos! How was Lambo-Lab? I've never been!