Diablo 6.0 for sale in Miami for $450k !

alpha6164

I am with Roy, I love my rosso vik 6.0. Don't drive it much, but still love it. It has 6,500 miles on the clock. Every now and then, I think about selling for a aventador, but so far I cant' do it.

Don't do it. Should've never sold my 6.0

The 6.0 is the king. When I first got my SE from Roy (thanks!), I took it to lunch shortly thereafter. Found a note on my windscreen from a guy BEGGING to buy it. Never had that happen to any other car I've owned :D.

The great thing about the 6.0 is that it's basically a vintage car that's also fun to drive :D

Some of you may recall this Diablo 6.0 I used to own. I sold it to Ray and SP engineering did a ton of work on it after me. It was and still is probably one of the strongest 6.0 cars ever. It currently is approx 26K miles. Rays wife sold it to a neighbor friend after his death.

I this week have purchased the car back and it will be coming back here to my store late next week arrival.

post-23696-1458917397_thumb.jpg

Can you share with us how much he paid for the car?

Well short of the ask but I think it was still a record price. I can't stress how clean and original this car is.

Well short of the ask but I think it was still a record price. I can't stress how clean and original this car is.

I think as we move forward, we will see a lot of "new record prices" due to the fact the Lamborghini market (pre Audi cars) have ALL been well under-valuated for ever IMO.

I dont know what this sold for, but the highest I knew of and confirmed was the 2001 Diablo Gold SE with 7k miles I sold late last year for $265K.

I think the times of a 6.0 for under $225k have LONG gone bye bye...

I am not sure where to price this one I have inbound at.

But I am open to offers...

Some of you may recall this Diablo 6.0 I used to own. I sold it to Ray and SP engineering did a ton of work on it after me. It was and still is probably one of the strongest 6.0 cars ever. It currently is approx 26K miles. Rays wife sold it to a neighbor friend after his death.

I this week have purchased the car back and it will be coming back here to my store late next week arrival.

I dont know what this sold for, but the highest I knew of and confirmed was the 2001 Diablo Gold SE with 7k miles I sold late last year for $265K.

It sold for a whole hell of a lot more than that. Once again, I've seen lots of 6.0's, I've never seen one as clean and untouched as this one.

It sold for a whole hell of a lot more than that. Once again, I've seen lots of 6.0's, I've never seen one as clean and untouched as this one.

That is good new for the value of correct sorted 6.0 cars...nice to hear.

:iamwithstupid: we have a SV vs 6.0 photo shoot coming up and ill post pics asap

This seems to be a nice example. Lamborghini Montreal has had it for awhile and price seems about right:

http://www.lamborghinimontreal.com/en/used...0l-v12/6472368/

Mike

Funny how these cars go everywhere. I used to own this one also. I sold it a few years back along with the 07 Black LP640 I had to a guy in Calgary CA. I took his Silver FGT in on partial trade at the time. This was a nice 6.0. Wonder if he still has the LP640, it was a stick 3 pedal car.

that car gas been for sale for sooo long its unreal! First in calgary, then the toronto area for very cheap . I think a LP member bought it that was from ottawa and last year John scotti got it and has since lowered his price. Shame the car was for sale more time the. Not in the last 3-4 years

Funny how these cars go everywhere. I used to own this one also. I sold it a few years back along with the 07 Black LP640 I had to a guy in Calgary CA. I took his Silver FGT in on partial trade at the time. This was a nice 6.0. Wonder if he still has the LP640, it was a stick 3 pedal car.

I remember coming up to your showroom a couple years ago Roy and checking out the Diablo 6.0's you had for sale. I was amazed at how much more room there was inside compared to my Countach. It was at that point I decided that when I'm ready to move on from the Countach, I would replace it with a 6.0.

Everything about the 6.0 was nice. It had A/C that actually worked, the clutch didn't take Hulk Hogen to push. Everything just felt more "refined". But then again I guess it should, since its 15 years newer than my Countach! LOL!

Mike