Buying this 04 Gallardo.Need your opinion

montana2265

will be seeing the car in person next weekend

anything to do while seeing it in person?

do you know anyone who is into cars and is available to go look at the car with you ?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got bored today and tried to check the car out, pull the carfax, etc... You have to input a bunch of information on their website to get the VIN. This place is so fcuking shady it isn't funny. I'm waiting for this guy to go see the car and a bunch of gypsies pop out and try to sell him a caravan. Bloody pikeys.

I got bored today and tried to check the car out, pull the carfax, etc... You have to input a bunch of information on their website to get the VIN. This place is so fcuking shady it isn't funny. I'm waiting for this guy to go see the car and a bunch of gypsies pop out and try to sell him a caravan. Bloody pikeys.

"How many gypsies can I run over with this?"

I thought I would look around for this car for a minute.

They have it listed as an SE on their website which its not.

I looked up 2006 Gallardos on Manheim to see what was sold recently at the wholesale auctions and on October 19th a yellow '06 Gallardo with 30k miles was purchased for $104,750. I would bet this is that car and that the dealer just wanted something fun to drive for a few months. I'm sure he has it on a floorplan and its building up so he just needs to dump it, probably drove the hell out of it too.

In my opinion its definitely not worth it, thats the most expensive '06 Gallardo sold at auction in the past 6 months.

12/17/15 DFW Regular $100,500 7,213 Above SILVER 10G A Yes

11/17/15 BALTWASH Regular $94,700 18,909 Avg YELLOW 10G A Yes

10/13/15 ATLANTA Regular $97,000 23,439 Avg SILVER 10G A Yes

11/05/15 PALM BCH Regular $90,000 24,496 Avg BLACK 10G A Yes

10/19/15 NEWORLNS Regular $104,750 29,435 Above Yellow A No

07/30/15 RIVRSIDE Regular $88,500 39,281 Below GIALLO M 10G A Yes

I know you guys are saying this 06 isn't worth it but this is also the only lambo that is being sold locally to me

No i dont have anyone i can take with me that knows about cars?

Also i did buy a carfax so if anyone wants to see that i can give you that as well

Another thing if i get the dealer to lower the price? Would it be worth looking into?

Also will be getting a PPI by a lambo dealer close by to find out clutch info etc

All within 50 miles of the dealer your talking to. These are just the first 3 that came up. There is also an 06 for 87.5 with an odometer issue that I didn't include.

This isn't the only car out there. You have options. You have had multiple members telling you to run don't walk from this car. I would 100% be listening to them even if you don't fully understand their motives or humor. Your lucky, this is the best collection of owners you'll ever, ever come across and they are giving you advice. Shit, I'd be thanking them!

They all seem to be saying the same thing. The seller is shady as fcuk. Rule of thumb. The quality of the seller represents the condition of the car. Cream rises, shit sinks.

They are also giving out some pretty golden advice about being able to afford the car. But thats a little more subjective.

Listen to the members here. They are doing you a massive favor.

P.S. This isn't a rare car, its super common and there are 14,000 others.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lamborghini-Gallar...em=401032730064

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lamborghini-Gallar...em=221985933178

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lamborghini-Gallar...em=272110257261

I love the fact that people will spend north of $100k on a car that could easily eat another $10k in overdue maintenance... but spending $239 on a round trip southwest flight to look at an out of state car is completely out of the question. :icon_anal:

I feel like it's high time to let this kid learn a $25k lesson.

I love the fact that people will spend north of $100k on a car that could easily eat another $10k in overdue maintenance... but spending $239 on a round trip southwest flight to look at an out of state car is completely out of the question. :icon_anal:

I feel like it's high time to let this kid learn a $25k lesson.

He probably has a 750 credit score and think he can qualify to get a car. And his 750 credit score is because he has a credit card with a $2500 balance and makes his payment on time.. So now he is shopping for a Gallardo without any credit approval and wants all of us to waste our time discussing cheap cars none of us would own..

We all love lambo's kid. We all have dreams about how to achieve them, but get back to work and research this stuff for yourself. When you know what to look for and how to look for it, go inspect it yourself and stop wasting all of our damn time. Post pictures when you actually own one and you can tell us how cool it is.. Being a dreamer is great. Wasting all of our time is a nuisance.

not sure what the last 2 posts mean

but ill get my own ppi and idk what made you get the implication that im trusting the dealer at all. in fact i take everything he says with a grain of salt and will double check everything he says

also not sure why long term loans are mentioned. at most ill get a 60-72 month loan because this a used 06 and old. longer terms are only offered for newer vehicles.

Not true at all....I can get you up to a 144 month loan on this car..OAC** with 20% down and own property/your own home.

Not true at all....I can get you up to a 144 month loan on this car..OAC** with 20% down and own property/your own home.

I doubt Woodside will buy this deal as he doesn't have comp auto credit. They would want at least 30% down and they would shorten the term if they would approve at all. That said, he would be better off buying a car from you anyways, show him you've got something. I think that same flight to Washington state and a night of Elves would be the proper way to welcome him to the Lamborghini world!