Richard’s X Version Twin Turbo Huracan going back to Cali **PICS**

Underground Racing

Congratulations to Richard on his newest Underground Racing TT Huracan LP610-4. This is the fifth TT Lamborghini we have built for Richard and his brothers. Between their TT Aventador and three TT Superleggeras, this Huracan will be the fastest and most powerful of their pack.

Similar to the X Version Gallardo, this is the latest X Version build that comes with the a fully built engine by Proline Racing, air shifted sequential transmission, billet differentials, driveline upgrades, JRR custom M1 MoTeC setup and topped off with a few new major upgrades. We also added carbon fiber seats and a custom roll bar. Be on the look out for videos of this beast in action! It will be roaming the street of southern California until its first event.

If you’re interested in a build for your Huracan, Aventador, Gallardo, Murcielago or Audi R8, please don't hesitate to call or email anytime.

Thanks, Kevin Howeth

704-361-3443

[email protected]

1091-white-lp610-fowler-tmpl-02_zpsor6zq

1091-white-lp610-fowler-tmpl-03_zps3mn9u

1091-white-lp610-fowler-tmpl-04_zpscwkfb

1091-white-lp610-fowler-tmpl-06_zpsv1ycp

1091-white-lp610-fowler-tmpl-01_zps1cxep

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Insane build. Quick question. I've noticed these "water spots" on a lot of huracans. What's up with that?

They are not water spots that is the texture of the dry carbon Lambo uses.They make it dry/matt so no reflection off the back glass for the driver.

That is a beautiful car ! i like this one a lot.Congrats to the owner and UR!

When will the DCT be ready for these Stage X cars? Surely it is a better gearbox than the current crop of sequential air shifted.

The GTRs are now at the same power levels with DSG boxes

Very interested to one day hear what these new major upgrades are. Also interested in knowing the quarter mile performance of that dct huracan and also when a dct huracan x version may arrive

that is just amazing

whats the UR3 mean?

I think that means it´s their 3rd UGR Huracan. Red Shop car was the first. Then Justin Herricks Green one was 2, and now this white one for Richard is the 3rd

Where is that assclown that claimed to work for lambo that stated that these cars could not be modified and that if you did so the results would be catastrophic?

This can be totally ballpark, but what's a full X build cost out the door?

A complete 2R is 225K, so my guess for an X version would be somewhere in the region of 250-300K.

A complete 2R is 225K, so my guess for an X version would be somewhere in the region of 250-300K.

So stage 3 --> 2R is an additional 125K. Holy. I guess I need to keep playing Powerball.

So stage 3 --> 2R is an additional 125K. Holy. I guess I need to keep playing Powerball.

Thats probably because a 2R includes built everything, motor, transmission, clutch, diff, axles ect. at the stage 3 level most of that is not included. So its not a matter of just slapping on a larger turbo. At these power levels UGR wants to make sure the rest of the car is matched and its at least appropriately reliable as a whole package. Thats what drives the cost.