Just picked up new 16' SV!!

SV-N-IT

I hate that. Here's how you bypass that.

DRIVE IN CORSA!

EVERYTIME you drive in Corsa, the Start/Stop will be turned off.

You drive in Strada, the Start/Stop will be on.

You don't need to drive in Corsa. Sport mode also disables stop/start.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know the numbers but I do the timing and Bill got in and out on a huge uptick. Nothing wrong with getting paid to make bank. They're all hunks of metal memories eventually anyway.

thanks again guys! :icon_thumleft:

ill try the sport or corsa mode and hold pressure on brake

does anyone even use the strada button?

When can you go WOT.

Is the race exhaust anything like the CGT F1 sound - high pitched.

When can you go WOT.

Is the race exhaust anything like the CGT F1 sound - high pitched.

probably 500 miles..

close but not as snappy.. the rev matched down shifts are mind blowing :monkeyleft:

probably 500 miles..

close but not as snappy.. the rev matched down shifts are mind blowing :monkeyleft:

Close works - tops off WOT can't wait.

Schumacher question - If you hold the downshift paddle will the downshifts grab lower gears or does it make you manually click down thru the gears.

Close works - tops off WOT can't wait.

Schumacher question - If you hold the downshift paddle will the downshifts grab lower gears or does it make you manually click down thru the gears.

not sure, but ill find out this wknd! I'm hoping it finds the right gear like the mac.

To start, congrats on SV. Not enough cool words to describe it. It embodies everything Lamborghini stands for. I never use the strata mode. The first thing I do after starting the Ave is put it in sport and push the manual button. Like doing the shifting myself and defeating the start/stop function. While driving, I'll toggle between sport and corsa depending on how I want the car to drive. Corsa shifts can be addicting, though. Enjoy the new car!

Also would love to hear some comparisons of it with the 650S. I was looking into an LT but am reluctant to let go of the Aventador.

To start, congrats on SV. Not enough cool words to describe it. It embodies everything Lamborghini stands for. I never use the strata mode. The first thing I do after starting the Ave is put it in sport and push the manual button. Like doing the shifting myself and defeating the start/stop function. While driving, I'll toggle between sport and corsa depending on how I want the car to drive. Corsa shifts can be addicting, though. Enjoy the new car!

Also would love to hear some comparisons of it with the 650S. I was looking into an LT but am reluctant to let go of the Aventador.

thank you! I had a 675 spider optioned out and I backed out. I love McLaren and this would have been my 3rd, but there is something about the SV that redefines exotic car rawness! the look, sound, interior, and overall experience screams Lamborghini in a way that ive never experienced before! its the same feeling when you got your first exotic driving around town and thinking wow this is crazy! kind of hard to explain.

the best way to compare the 650 to the sv, is the 650 is a badass high end sports car vs a raw true exotic super car! both awesome cars but the SV is really another level! I'm sure a pagani does the same to the SV, but for now this is my ultimate dream car! :icon_thumleft:

finally opened her up yesterday at the bull run and 170+ is very stable and sounds unreal with race exhaust!

the car is a freakin animal, you just have to get used to the size compared to the mac. but overall I'm loving it! fortis ill have those pics by wednesday for you...

6 SV's flying down the alley was a sight and most had exhaust! so far every color I've seen looks great on the car, i think you can't go wrong either way..

finally opened her up yesterday at the bull run and 170+ is very stable and sounds unreal with race exhaust!

the car is a freakin animal, you just have to get used to the size compared to the mac. but overall I'm loving it! fortis ill have those pics by wednesday for you...

6 SV's flying down the alley was a sight and most had exhaust! so far every color I've seen looks great on the car, i think you can't go wrong either way..

Sounds like a blast - WOT SV's!

Sounds like a blast - WOT SV's!

it was! ill post some pics today! my buddy kurt had his blu sideris sv coupe there

cool sv shot!

post-2228-1456757575_thumb.jpg

Nice shot!

Kurt's Blue Sideris por favor post a Kodak. Does the color look different in pictures than in person.

I'm waiting on pics today and ill post here asap.

looks better in person IMO, very deep!

When are we lining them up to see? Everyone wants to know

after break in!

i feel like this is high school all over again :tyson:

Car looks great. But I need to remind you that you sold that CGT. I mean come on man.

hahahhhahha you just ruined another good day for me :thefinger: :icon_butt:

I will say this, the SV is just as snappy, sound is close, but is 100x easier to drive and enjoy. this is how I justify it lmfao

hahahhhahha you just ruined another good day for me :thefinger: :icon_butt:

I will say this, the SV is just as snappy, sound is close, but is 100x easier to drive and enjoy. this is how I justify it lmfao

Glad you are enjoying it man, looks the absolute business.

thanks again guys!

from Bull Run Sunday!

post-2228-1456930337_thumb.jpg

I'd be smiling like that too if I was in your seat! :icon_super: Life is good!

Congrats again SV-IN-IT! :)