Verde LM002

rhyno

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

By the number of asterisk's, it looks like a white '86 LM002 but the yellow '77 I can't figure out what all the asterisk's spell out to.

Nope 😉

This is AWESOME! How is the LM to drive and maintain???

It’s pretty easy to drive compared to a Countach. It has power steering and great visibility. Maintance has been pretty good.

I love this car and always come back to this thread. I had dinner with a very good friend last night and he told me about how his father was the one who sold Silvester Stallone his LM002 to him back in the 80’s. It was a pretty awesome story and as everyone else says, Sly was shorter than expected but also the kindest guy in the world. :icon_super:

I love this car and always come back to this thread. I had dinner with a very good friend last night and he told me about how his father was the one who sold Silvester Stallone his LM002 to him back in the 80’s. It was a pretty awesome story and as everyone else says, Sly was shorter than expected but also the kindest guy in the world. :icon_super:

The black LM002 that I used to own was Sly's. It was a good truck!