Verde LM002

rhyno

Got her back, purring like a kitten. Saw the Hulk today. The suspension work looks GREAT. Pictures don't do it justice. Steve's the man. Hope the shocks come in soon. Thanks Mopar for the door handles! All in all the biggest jaw dropper was this stack of tires in the corner. Oh my...

That must be a nice feeling picking up your Countach, I bet your all smiles today!!!

It will be nice when the shocks are back because then the wheels can get put back on. i can't wait to see her all finished :)

The LM tires are massive and Steve had tons of fun fighting the tires on the wheels lol

Steve is the man!!! Anytime I ask him if he can fix or do something to my LM he always comes up with a solution. He really is amazing at his craft and I'm so happy I took Roy's recommendation to send my LM to him. If I ever need any work done on a older Lambo then I'm definitely sending it to Driven Exotics :)

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Horns are getting refurbished.

IMG_4125.JPG

Mirrors are off and getting re-painted.

IMG_4133.JPG

Skid plate will be removed and repainted.

IMG_4134.JPG

Driveshaft was removed so it could get refurbished....

IMG_4135.JPG

Cleaned up and just like new again....

IMG_4158.JPG

You won't want to drive it after it's all done it will be like new, fantastic project, it must give you a lot of satisfaction.

You won't want to drive it after it's all done it will be like new, fantastic project, it must give you a lot of satisfaction.

Trust me, I will drive it lol. It does give me tons of satisfaction watching the transformation happen. It's also pretty cool to share it with everyone here.

The cool thing is it will be home when my house is done :)

At this point u might as well take apart the whole thing and make it brand new. Looks great!

I would love too but I'm under a time crunch and have to get the car home

It does give me tons of satisfaction watching the transformation happen.

Somehow, both lines sound awfully familiar. :icon_mrgreen:

Fantastic through and through! I did not buy your last one. But if this one is ever for sale, it's official that I asked first and hence am the first in line. :)

Fantastic through and through! I did not buy your last one. But if this one is ever for sale, it's official that I asked first and hence am the first in line. :)

I told you, you need an intervention, or a bigger garage :lol2:

I told you, you need an intervention, or a bigger garage :lol2:

And therein lies the problem --- the second point only feeds the first point more. :icon_mrgreen: :crybaby2:

(Sorry for the OT rhyno. :turboalex: )

New battery terminals installed....

IMG_4194.JPG

Factory air filters look terrible and will be replaced with K&N filters....

IMG_4151.JPG

We had to get under the console to do the clutch slave cylinder and what a cluster as the console was stuck to the foam .

We will fix the aftermarket wiring and clean up all kinds of other junk (lol). Pretty interesting to see the console removed....

IMG_4157.JPG

IMG_4159.JPG

IMG_4156.JPG

And therein lies the problem --- the second point only feeds the first point more. :icon_mrgreen: :crybaby2:

(Sorry for the OT rhyno. :turboalex: )

I'm really ok with feeding this point lol. If I could have one of each vintage model of Lamborghini I would be a very happy and proud man!!!! I would definitely need a bigger garage

I think the Hulk will be staying with me until I'm dead or broke lol. If for some reason I ever did have to sell then your #1 on my list VCR :)

I'm even getting the little things fixed on the LM. The horn button was not working so Steve pulled it apart to fix the problem!!!!

IMG_4152.JPG

IMG_4153.JPG

We knew the clutch slave was leaking so we decided to pull it out of the truck. It was completely frozen in the housing and missing one bolt. Here are some pictures of it removed before the rebuild.....

IMG_4251.JPG

IMG_4249.JPG

IMG_4250.JPG

IMG_4253.JPG

IMG_4252.JPG

IMG_4248.JPG

The first pic is the original snap ring, it was attacked by rust so Steve found a poem snap ring to replace it. The rest of the pictures are of the slave all cleaned up and rebuilt. I'm so impressed by the quality of work. I showed my mom these pictures and she thought they replaced the original parts with brand new parts lol......

IMG_4258.JPG

IMG_4254.JPG

IMG_4256.JPG

IMG_4259.JPG

IMG_4257.JPG

Next on the list of things to fix is the wiper assembly. Somebody has all ready patched it together so we might look at replacing it with new parts. This is one of the hardest parts to remove from the truck, if the engine was out it would have been much easier lol

IMG_4269.JPG

IMG_4270.JPG

IMG_4267.JPG