Verde LM002

rhyno

Upon completion, this green beast is going to be better than when it first rolled off the factory! :icon_thumleft:

I wish I had more time to complete everything, the work that Steve is doing is beyond better then when it rolled off the factory line!!!! Less than two months and you will see the Hulk :)

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Steve painted the Lamborghini script and bull. They look really good in black!!!! The hood is ready to go back on the truck. Just waiting on the shocks....

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

The shocks have finally been fully rebuilt with Penske pistons and valving. Many hours were spent getting the Dyno numbers perfect for these springs and shocks. Im pretty sure Steve had a second set made so if anyone else wants to rebuild there LM shocks then he can do it pretty quick. I can't wait to see how this LM handles!!!! I also had Steve powder coat the springs to match the truck.....

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Wow those look incredible it's a shame they will be hidden. Great work Rhyno

Thanks Fortis! Its all about the little details :)

I can never look at one of my favorite cars the same way every again Fortis. I'm laughing my ass off right now. :lol2:

I needed new panels for under the passenger an drivers seats as my truck never came with them. Steve fabricated up some new ones.....

IMG_4589.JPG

IMG_4603.JPG

IMG_4604.JPG

I had Steve updated the headlights to LED high and low beam replacement units. The difference in the old to new lights is night and day. I'm so happy about this upgrade!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I had Steve updated the headlights to LED high and low beam replacement units.

Are those trucklight? Recently I put JW Speakers on my H1 and it was a gigantic improvement over the stock halogen.

Yes they are truck lights. The JW speaker have better light quality but are also more expensive. They are a huge improvement! I have them on my Gwagon and Defender already