8.55 1/4 mile pass from Underground Racing TT Lamborghini Huracán

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looked like the most uneventful 8.5 second pass I've ever seen. Did you have your flip flops on?

That car is going to hurt some feelings. Factory LC on the street and boom gone.....

baby build lmao

Jesus Mid 8s already and you are just getting started... it has to suck to know you can make 2000+ already but limited by the tranny. I know you are chomping at the bit lmao.

Congrats on the WR!

I hope to get back to the 1/4 after TI, not too easy to get to the track with all these other races going on right now and 60 projects going on at the shop. :(

Damn thats a great all around setup pretty crazy to think of what your car will run once you lean on it a bit.Congrats Kevin and UR!Cant wait till the SL Huacon shows up .......so i can send it to you!

wow, wicked fast! Great job UGR!

I say don't change the set-up (chassis, suspension, alignment, tires). 60 foot times IS there. Congrats on the hard work achieving these numbers. Adding power gradually to each gear is the easy part.

The interesting part is also, that Rays car at 1750WHP reached the trap at the end of 4th gear while this Huracan, which seems to still have the stock gear ratios, reached the trap in 6th gear.

Due to the future increases in power I believe you guys will adjust the gear ratios as well to reach higher top speeds. From the current 205-210mph rev limiter in 7th gear to a half mile setup that reaches like 250-260mph at the top of 7th gear and would allow for one less shift and ET savings in the 1/4 mile reaching the trap at the top of 5th gear.

Even though I must admit the shifts have gotten so crazy fast that it almost does not seem to matter too much anymore

Will this still run 200 in the half mile like it did before? Or do you have to have it set up for drag racing and not roll racing?

Will this still run 200 in the half mile like it did before? Or do you have to have it set up for drag racing and not roll racing?

Power level is about the same. Nothing much has changed. By the time this car goes back to the 1/2 mile it should be much faster, in theory anyway.

whats the weight?

Is Huracan lighter than Gallardo?

Dry weight of the Huracan is 1422kg (3134 pounds). LP560´s dry weight is 1500kg (3306) pounds.

And don´t forget that there is the Huracan Superleggera coming out soon which will weigh well below 1400kg

It seems like more people go with the stage 3 over the 1R, is there a reason for that?

I can't speak for any owner, but it seems like the Stage 3 package is ideal from a cost vs. power perspective. In the Gallardos they have gone deep in the 9s well over 160mph on street tires and still hold their own on the street and 1/2 mile. That is good enough for 99% of car enthusiasts, but we all know what that other 1% is about :P

I'm saying in general, not just with the H

Think about it like this...Stage 3, 1R, 2R even X...all make about the same horsepower on pump gas (1100hp with race heads?). So it probably comes down to cost and what you plan to use it for. For most...the sweet spot is going be the Stage 3. For everyone else...it's whatever level is the highest at UGR.

Kevin, thanks for sharing the video and your nice and groundbreaking work.