Shift Sector Colorado 1/2 Mile Event

avengerr

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to UR's page

From the page:

So far at Shift Sector at Colorado Springs Airport, Richard Fowler is in First Place with a trap speed of 233.88 mph in his Underground Racing X Version Lamborghini Huracan and Gidi is in Second Place with a trap of 233.84 mph in his Underground Racing X Version Lamborghini Gallardo SL. Be on the look out for more updates as the day goes on.

Richard just went 235 in the white Huracan

From Gidi

"238.34 such a tease !! .40 from world record , can't be happier with this car, Underground racing build an amazing car, gotta thank their whole crew for their support all day, one amazing build, to do that with 9000 DA in elevation tough conditions, can't wait to see see what it would run in sea level, 93 degree heat with strong head wind"

He and Richard have a couple of beasts!

From Gidi

"238.34 such a tease !! .40 from world record , can't be happier with this car, Underground racing build an amazing car, gotta thank their whole crew for their support all day, one amazing build, to do that with 9000 DA in elevation tough conditions, can't wait to see see what it would run in sea level, 93 degree heat with strong head wind"

He and Richard have a couple of beasts!

Just getting ready to post that he ran a 238. Couldn't tell if it was a record though. It's amazing that they are running this strong at that elevation. And listen to the wind in this video. Wow...

https://instagram.com/p/BGz7I8-lYfA/

Congrats to Gidi and the whole UGR team. Looks like him and Richard are gonna be fighting it out for this record all summer. At least until Bob's X Version H is built. Hahahaha

WOW! That's unbelievable! 1/2 record will be broken soon once they go back to sea level!

We brought it for a backup. Didn't need it today so it just sat. I might run it in the roll race tomorrow.

There are many things about this statement that are 110% awesome

and no GTR in sight ....

Will be interesting to see if Gidi puts the X in the truck and uses his Alpha G for the roll races, today. I'm still trippin off 240 at that altitude...

Will be interesting to see if Gidi puts the X in the truck and uses his Alpha G for the roll races, today. I'm still trippin off 240 at that altitude...

GTR is down for weekend. Gidi has to leave at 2 so he prob won't roll race.

Richard wins the roll race event VS his brother Ross.

Richards was in the white UR Huracan and Ross in the UR LP 570. Video coming soon. Congrats to them!!!

I won the 6 speed challenge in the 08 UR Superleggera 6 speed. It was a lot of fun hitting those gears! Thanks to Richard for letting me drive it!