• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So glad. I did my clinicals at the VA. That place is a disaster. I reported to the proper officials there how after a urology procedure a patient had been left to clean up himself of all the blood and mess. A WWII veteran. They told me "we'll take care of it." Never asked for details or who he was or anything.

It should be here in two weeks

Damn that looks incredible, lately I have an itch for a black Lambo, they look so evil 😈

Damn that looks incredible, lately I have an itch for a black Lambo, they look so evil 😈

Thanks Fortis. I appreciate your opinion. You have

The ultimate SV!

Thanks Fortis. I appreciate your opinion. You have

The ultimate SV!

Don't forget we need more photos when you get it :icon_mrgreen:

Yep, if there is anything Trump would be very knowledgeable about, it's real estate.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/26...-ban-block.html

The court made clear that a limited version of the policy can be enforced immediately with a full hearing to come in the Fall.

"An American individual or entity that has a bona fide relationship with a particular person seeking to enter the country as a refugee can legitimately claim concrete hardship if that person is excluded,” the court wrote. “As to these individuals and entities, we do not disturb the injunction. But when it comes to refugees who lack any such connection to the United States, for the reasons we have set out, the balance tips in favor of the Government’s compelling need to provide for the Nation’s security.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/26...-ban-block.html

The court made clear that a limited version of the policy can be enforced immediately with a full hearing to come in the Fall.

"An American individual or entity that has a bona fide relationship with a particular person seeking to enter the country as a refugee can legitimately claim concrete hardship if that person is excluded,” the court wrote. “As to these individuals and entities, we do not disturb the injunction. But when it comes to refugees who lack any such connection to the United States, for the reasons we have set out, the balance tips in favor of the Government’s compelling need to provide for the Nation’s security.”

This was more than just a partial win. It completely resolves the issue and satisfys the purpose in which Trump had intended.

Wow no dissenters either (to be honest though I'm not familiar enough with Supreme Court procedure to know if at this point that's how the process works) but it was a 9-0 decision to reinstate these parts of the 90 travel ban/ vetting for people coming in

Edit: three dissenters dissenting because they believe the ban should be enacted in its entirety :lol2:

fcuk the 9th circuit

Arnt these refugees being subjected to something like a 3 year process as it stands?

And how many refugees have committed terror related offenses here?

Not being rhetorical, actually curious.

Cool, bet you'll love the M2, last time I competed several years back I was using off the shelf equipment ( Nike head, double stiff extended shaft) I made it through regional qualifying with a 421 y drive, this year I'm hitting a new Krank formula 7 5• head with a fujikura 4x stiff 48' long drive shaft. Lots more muscle on me then the last time I competed too. Hoping to really add some extra yardage!

And btw holy shit thats some serious distance. Keep it straight?

Arnt these refugees being subjected to something like a 3 year process as it stands?

ZERO. Nada. Absolutely zero. And this is intended to keep it that way. Look at Europe. Unvetted, open borders allowing men who have literally fought for Isis on the front lines ( or in some cases leave Europe, Fight and then return with no issue) to stroll in and drive lorrys into crowds and blow up little girls at concerts.

It isnt about what's happened in the past here in the US it's about what's happening now in other places and preventing it from happening here. A country without Borders and without knowing who's coming into your home is no country at all

post-60315-1498505897.jpg

post-60315-1498505903.png

The Boston bombers came here with family on Visas, then claimed asylum once they were here.

I can tell you that there is an insane influx of Somalian and Syrian refugees in the area that I live in. There is an organization called Lutheran Social Services that is paying for them all to come in. They are paying for their cars, their clothes, and giving them jobs and they don't even speak the language. I can also tell you that they are responsible for a marginal percentage of crime here. Usually beating their wives and other atrocities. I feel like it's just a matter of time till we have another Pulse Night Club or Military Reserve Center shooting or something like that.

Guess who's helping to back this group?