• Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:jerry:

;-)

I'm actually quite a fun guy. All of my snowflake buddies would agree. (jk)

Allan-- I sent you a facebook FR!!! we could be the two best friends that anyone has had... gees.. shot down..

;-)

I'm actually quite a fun guy. All of my snowflake buddies would agree. (jk)

Allan-- I sent you a facebook FR!!! we could be the two best friends that anyone has had... gees.. shot down..

Yea no, it's bad when both Repubs and dems think you're an idiot. I'll decline on that friendship.

Oh, and ill bet you're lots of fun, till the bill comes and you forgot your wallet. Again.

Yea no, it's bad when both Repubs and dems think you're an idiot. I'll decline on that friendship.

Oh, and ill bet you're lots of fun, till the bill comes and you forgot your wallet. Again.

Awwww. Totally my loss, I'm sure.

Ehh. Forgot my wallet? I'm not sure that's ever happened. I will admit that I'm always that guy who doesn't really carry cash though.. but, in my defense, I don't go too many places where that would be a problem.

Awwww. Totally my loss, I'm sure.

Ehh. Forgot my wallet? I'm not sure that's ever happened. I will admit that I'm always that guy who doesn't really carry cash though.. but, in my defense, I don't go too many places where that would be a problem.

Im.certain your EBT card is accepted at most places you go.

Does anyone remember that time the Dixie Chicks had something to say about 'Dubyuh'? They were cast out of society for their words. The world has changed. I have heard the whole BTTF II Biff world parallel with what we have now. I just happened to feel like crap this morning and stayed home with the girls. They watched BTTF II while I rested on the couch. It's SPOT on.

IMO, the Dixie Chicks were not cast out for their words so much as the fact that they went over to another country to say such words to a foreign audience. If you are going to criticize the President, then you do it to an American audience, not go over to some other country and suck up to that audience.

While I do agree with some of the replies in part- this one gets the response. lol.

So- the thing is this= he is taunting the news. He goes off with his immature lashing out at a person, then complains when the news reports on it. What planet are we on here? Then he is making up his own news. His own facts. Then he is banning news from reporting his nonsense. And it really is a lot of nonsense. So- does it surprise you that the media is joining forces?

I said it in my last post- he makes his own bed.

It isn't so much just the media joining forces. It is the whole political-media-business-entertainment-educational-etc...establishment joining forces in a witch hunt against the man. The primary reason because he is such a threat to their power base.

Guys- you may have all of the wealth in the world, be doing spectacular "in this game". But as sensible human beings you can't truly believe the world is out to get him as much as he is just not a good dude and is causing his own headaches.

Some of his headaches he causes, a lot of the other stuff is that they really are out to get him though.

I wouldn't put in text on the internet or even say out loud- exactly how I feel about him. But- the PC version is that he is a disaster for our country in every single way. Sorry if you disagree. I'll check back in 5 years for this post, just to say I told you so. ;-)

In what way is he a disaster for the country?

Trump has so much crap thrown at him I am surprised he only says what he says, put yourself in his skin, how much would you be able to take?

I am shocked he's only lashing out as much as it does, if you have a strong personality and you aren't some gutless individual when pocked repeatedly and relentlessly you'd act exactly the same, the issue with him is that he has no filter like the creepy uncle majority of us seem to have LOL.

I think it depends on the person. IMO, in many ways, Trump's fighting back shows a lack of strength because he is too thin-skinned, he lets the media get to him too much. A sign of real strength can be when someone does not respond, as they are strong enough to not let the mocking and criticism get to them. Not saying though that someone responding like Trump does is weak, but the degree to which Trump does so strikes me as being too thin-skinned. However, Trump's responding the way he does I think has been a good thing because he takes what the Left has always done to conservatives and throws it right back in their faces.

Chris Cuomo: "I see being called 'fake news' as the equivalent of the N-word for journalists."

ARE. YOU. F***ING. KIDDING. ME!?

I can see a journalist being offended, but an N-word equivalent this is not. In addition, if it was a conservative who said that, I'll bet there'd be headlines all over saying, "(White Male Conservative) Actually Compares Himself to African-Americans Being Called Racial Epithet."

Sort of like how Ben Carson was hammered for saying slaves were immigrants yet no one batted an eye when Obama said the same thing in multiple speeches.

Well, as far as Muslims go, they most certainly do speak English, especially in the city in that video. The only ones who don't are typically elderly. The youth absolutely do. Do they often function in their own language when among one another? Sure, but so do Chinese/Cantonese, or Indians, or Mexicans. Even Europeans revert to their native language if they happen to find themselves in a group. A Chinese grocery and restaurant isn't much different than an Arabic or Mexican one. Chinatown is awfully Chinese, but no one has a problem with them.

Sure, and that's what I was saying, that it's fine when such people speak their own language among their own kind, but to expect their home country to accommodate their own language is wrong.

Wheels, have you ever lived in or traveled to non-English speaking countries? You may be surprised to find out that American expats are often the least likely to learn a foreign, local language. There are far more French and Germans that speak English fluently than there are Americans that speak French and German. There are far more Thai and Chinese who speak English than Americans who speak Thai or Mandarin.

No, I haven't, but I would assume the reason for that is because Germany, France, England, etc...all being so close and speaking different languages, that it is not at all unusual for the people in those countries to be fluent in each other's languages, and thus able to speak English. And since they speak English already, if an American moves there and can get by with just English, then they have no incentive to learn the new language. But that is not expecting their new country to accommodate them, it is just taking advantage of the fact that their language is already spoken.

Same thing if an American goes to Thailand or China and finds the people there already speak English. Not as much incentive to learn Chinese or Thai.

It is a double standard to say people aren't assimilating well and don't want to use English so much when in fact Americans almost never have to or make little attempt to learn the local language since the locals already bridged the gap for them. Americans today are lucky that their native language just happens to be the "global" language that everyone else has to learn, and that American culture is so widely consumed abroad.

It is not any double-standard. If the locals already learned English, then that was their choice. Americans are not supposed to have to bend-over-backwards for immigrants language-wise out of some sense of "fairness" and/or because we happen to speak the global language that is taught as a second language in many countries as a result.

Wheels just a simple question, how do you know so much trivial stuff, I'd never cram so much useless stuff on my hard drive LOL

You love your purple don't you haha

I can convert to yellow kult.

:icon_mrgreen:

Sadly this is a fact. But on this occasions there would be easy solution.

"Feminazi and LGBT support pride is hold right now on deck 3, and they need you there. Chop chop you creature."

Im.certain your EBT card is accepted at most places you go.

Lol. Man... again, you got me. Zing.

It's comical, being insulted by you and Robster..Like being slapped by a limpwristed sissy. You know they want their blows to hurt.... no no.. better yet.. it's like the movie Dutch... where you guys are the over-fortunate child with the poor attitude and I'm Ed O'Neil... just trying to live life. Bravo guys.. bravo..keep em coming!

Anyway.. WheelsRCool... good responses. Proof that It's not that hard to have a debate/conversation with people who don't share your view.

Also, we are not talking about just policy issues, it is personal insulting type of hate spewed all day. They don't even give much coverage at all to his actual policy or anything that gets done. It clearly is having the opposite effect as intended though because most outside of the coasts see right through it and support the office even if they don't agree with some of the petty shit he says. The more these moronic celebs spew their garbage the more people start to side with him. Interesting times.

EXACTLY, and that's what this sums up nicely!

EXACTLY, and that's what this sums up nicely!

That's fcuking pathetic.

Wheels just a simple question, how do you know so much trivial stuff, I'd never cram so much useless stuff on my hard drive LOL

The same reason lots of people know all sorts of sports statistics, information about actors and actresses, etc...just because information is "useless" or useless in the context of a person's life doesn't mean it isn't fun or even a joy to learn about. Some people are only interested in learning for what economic and/or practical value it can provide them, others are interested in learning for the sake of learning. I am not saying one or the other is a superior position either.

For example, take astronomy. What practical value does that really provide anybody? The only real reason to study it is out of curiosity. Otherwise, as far as the everyday person is concerned, it's a useless subject.

That's fcuking pathetic.

Wow

Unhinged

Seems pretty accurate to me when you look at how the Left has been acting as of late. The Left got so violent in Berkeley recently for example that a group of right-wing people formed and actually fought them off. And just look at the hatred spewed by the leftist entertainment personalities, and the lies and distortions spewed by the media.

I don't like the NRA becoming sort of an arm of right-wing politics though, I wish they would be more apolitical. However, I suppose I can see why, as on two primary political issues, guns, and free speech, they are aligned with the political right.

Lol. Man... again, you got me. Zing.

It's comical, being insulted by you and Robster..Like being slapped by a limpwristed sissy. You know they want their blows to hurt.... no no.. better yet.. it's like the movie Dutch... where you guys are the over-fortunate child with the poor attitude and I'm Ed O'Neil... just trying to live life. Bravo guys.. bravo..keep em coming!

Anyway.. WheelsRCool... good responses. Proof that It's not that hard to have a debate/conversation with people who don't share your view.

Lol. Your problem is that you take it personal and then let everyone here know that you do. It's only going to get worse. 😂

Lol. Your problem is that you take it personal and then let everyone here know that you do. It's only going to get worse. 😂

The only difference I see that as far as I know kmb58 doesn't have a twitter account :icon_mrgreen:

The only difference I see that as far as I know kmb58 doesn't have a twitter account :icon_mrgreen:

LOL! :lol2:

Keith. It's all in good fun. Take it in stride. ;)

post-210225-1498957369.jpg

I do? It is?

What bizarro world do some of you live in? Please trust in the fact that there is not too much they could say to me that would make me bat an eye... at the end of the day, with their car collection, and home that's likely 2-3 times bigger than mine..... little old me, in middle class Buffalo.. is the one on their radar... lolz.. sad.

If I had the Cars Allan has, I'd be out driving them, not pissing on some nobody across the country- through the internet.

Fortis= I do have the twitter! Since like.. gees. 2007. But sadly, I have never quite understood the point of it, so I never use it.

LOL! :lol2:

Keith. It's all in good fun. Take it in stride. ;)

Absolutely in good fun.. that's the joke of it all. I'm over here just enjoying the razzing.. I feel like those dudes ... lol.. they need to get laid...