Dating A Woman Who Makes More

Tara

I would just like to find a woman that can support herself without a ton of debt or an income that can actually pay the debt back.

For me its not about how much she makes but how she would share in the responsibilities of life as a wife.

And that doesn't always mean how much she earns at a job.

Agreed!

My wife makes a little more than me, she holds her own, and we both help out each other. As long as she's doing what she enjoys as well as I, it doesn't matter. We view it as one income and are happy to help each other out. As long as we are both living on the same level and have the same expectations, it is OK. Feels pretty damn good actually, although sometimes I do want to try to make more than her!

Agreed!

My wife makes a little more than me, she holds her own, and we both help out each other. As long as she's doing what she enjoys as well as I, it doesn't matter. We view it as one income and are happy to help each other out. As long as we are both living on the same level and have the same expectations, it is OK. Feels pretty damn good actually, although sometimes I do want to try to make more than her!

Had no idea you had gotten married, I remember some years back a post you made about how you had a crappy car with a door that wouldn't close right or something. Glad to hear :)

:iamwithstupid: well said

I second that...

Had no idea you had gotten married, I remember some years back a post you made about how you had a crappy car with a door that wouldn't close right or something. Glad to hear :)

YUP! The old Lexus SC300. Loved that car.

More important is she's hot , sexy,healthy, fun,not uptight ,happy and loves to bang .

If she made 100 times me or nothing that wouldn't matter if the above is all there.

Having said that my wife is very successful as well as the above so I don't know what's it like to have anything else....if I had a Different experience I might have a different answer but I doubt it

I would love it! But I am also very competitive, so it wouldn't be a slap in the face for me, but would make me better in how I work to produce more income. WIN-WIN